Do you want to make a difference and contribute to creating a better world? Are you interested in developing your skills and knowledge, while putting your ideals to work? Join us, we are a frontrunner in ethical banking and global impact investing, and we need people like you to make change happen.
We believe that money can change the world for the better. In fact, our organisation was founded on this belief. Our mission is to create a society that protects and promotes the quality of life of all its members with human dignity at its core.
In Triodos Bank we have started the transformation of our organization to a One Bank operating Model. For Data & Analytics this means moving towards an integrated organization design focused on uniform and efficient processes, single points of responsibility for the group, improve the quality of our processes and ensure continuity throughout the whole group.
To strengthen the Analytics and Insight department we are looking for a
Data Product Owner - Commercial (32 - 36 hours a week)
The Data Product Owner - Commercial is responsible for leading the organization's analytics and data-informed decision-making efforts. Your primary role is to lead the development and management of data products aimed at optimizing commercial strategies and marketing efforts. You'll collaborate with diverse teams to leverage data insights for targeted campaigns, customer segmentation, and enhancing Triodos' market position.
We are seeking a visionary product owner in the field of commercial analytics who possesses a deep understanding of data-informed decision-making and a track record of transforming data into actionable insights that drive business. The ideal candidate will have a strong blend of technical expertise, strategic thinking, and leadership in combination with a hands-on mentality.
- Develop and execute a commercial data strategy aligned with the group data strategy and commercial strategic objectives, focusing on customer insights, product insights and customer intelligence.
- Work closely with commercial teams to understand their data needs and translate them into actionable insights and advises the organization on data products to be used to improve effectiveness and add business value (push function).
- Create and manage a comprehensive delivery plan for commercial data products, prioritizing features based on business impact and regulatory compliance.
- Collaborate with data engineers, analysts, visualization experts, scientists and commercial teams to ensure seamless execution and delivery of data products.
This is you
You are a professional with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field and a minimum of 3 years of experience in data analysis and analytics leadership. Your ability to communicate complex insights clearly to both technical and non-technical stakeholders, sets you apart. Your strategic mindset and ability to collaborate across functions will be instrumental in shaping the future of our organization through data-driven strategies. You are passionate about harnessing the power of data to make informed decisions and are ready to lead a dynamic team (without being HR-responsible).
This is complemented by:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics)., or equivalent working experience.
- Communication skills (written as well as verbal) in English.
- Proven experience in data analysis and analytics leadership, with a minimum of 3 years in a relevant role (product owner, project manager, etc).
- A curious, enthusiastic, open, pro-active and optimistic person with a hands-on and learning attitude.
- Experience in digital commercial area is a pre (e.g. marketing intelligence).
- Demonstrable affinity with the mission and values of Triodos Bank.
If you are committed to the mission and values of Triodos Bank and you are enthusiastic about the position but do not meet all requirements, please do not hesitate to apply.
The teamThe Data Product Owners team is part of the Data & Analytics department. The Data & Analytics department is a new international and developing team. You will report to the Group Director Data & Analytics.
As a Data & Analytics team, we aim to have a strong learning mindset to continuously improve ourselves in our way of working. We are hands-on and result-oriented, have a positive can-do attitude and we appreciate humor, openness, reflection and teamwork. Our work is characterized as fast-paced, which requires flexibility, ability to tackle multiple tasks simultaneously and a structured way of working.
Wat we bieden
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as Data Product Owner. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
An inspiring work culture
The most important thing about working with us is that you are part of community that is changing the world for the better. We are constantly improving our work culture to create conditions where every person can thrive, so you are able to:
- find a sense of meaning in your work
- create positive energy and impact with your co-workers
- build mutual trust and respect in working relationships
- enjoy fulfilment at a professional and personal level
A comfortable working environment
Our award-winning sustainable head office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just a 3 minutes’ walk from the train station. Combined with working from home, it is an inspiring place to work and connect with your colleagues. One of the interesting facts about it is that we can completely take the building apart and move it to a new location.
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your experience
- an attractive pension policy
- a mobility card (including free private travels)
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- a reimbursement of a company bicycle to the max of € 1,500
- a 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days
- an extra leave to contribute to voluntary work
- a range of education and training opportunities
- an option to join our collective health insurance
- a working from home allowance per home office day
- a suitable home office equipment up to € 750 every 5 years
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this role, we would love to hear from you.
If the role interests you but you still have some questions, please connect with us. If there are any additional adjustments you may need during the application process, please email Coen de Winter ([email protected]) to discuss further.
We also don’t want to miss out on candidates who feel they don’t exactly match the job description, so if this is a role that sounds interesting to you, and you feel you could add value, please apply
The closing date for applications is: 19.02.2024
Who we areTriodos Bank is a leading expert in sustainable banking, founded in 1980 in the Netherlands, with branches in Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom, and Spain.Triodos Investment Management is a globally recognised leader in impact investing, that currently manages 20 funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets.Triodos Regenerative Money Centre is our business unit launched in 2019 with the explicit goal of restoring and regenerating nature and society.We are a certified B Corp since 2015. B Corp is a growing global community of successful and sustainable companies that create positive social impact and change.We are also one of the founders of The Global Alliance for Banking on Values, a global network of independent banks using finance to deliver sustainable economic, social, and environmental development.
2 februari 2024