Triodos Bank is in a transformation to “One Bank, One Team, One Mission”. A new Digital & Technology functional line has been created. To strengthen the resilience of the bank, all local and group activities for IT Risk, Information Security, e-Crime and Business Continuity Management are combined in one department IT Risk & Resilience.
Software Engineer / RiskShield Specialist
Develop the system for the screening and monitoring solutions to detect financial crime and ensure compliance!
You will be part of the e-Crime teams for CDD, AML and fraud. These are development teams allocated to the functional line KYC & Financial Crime. You are reporting to the Team Lead e-Crime.
As a Software Engineer - RiskShield Specialist at Triodos Bank, you are responsible for the development and testing of the rules, inner workings and interfaces of the central monitoring platform RiskShield as well as the case management module. Important part of your work is using data analysis to define thresholds and other changes in the rulesets.
The e-Crime fusion teams consist of co-workers from KYC & Financial Crime, Data & Analytics and Digital & Technology.
- Have a focus for a solid software development process that will lead to robust, efficient and effective configurations.
- Translate scenarios, red flags, business requirements, models and algorithms into working configurations.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary scrum team in close contact with the business.
- Dive into the world of KYC & Financial Crime and help to protect the bank and its customers!
This is youYou have a strong background in IT and software development. This background enables you to take initiative and make well-considered decisions. Using your analytical skills and eye for detail you can see through complex configurations. You feel at ease when you have to coordinate a decision with other teams, business analysts or a business fraud department. You are good in translating complex technical considerations into plain language for the business. Your way of working is based on mutual respect. You strive to make continuous improvements, both in technology and in the process, within your own team and with other teams in the KYC & Fraud domain. You do this with attention to optimal performance and good manageability. You choose practical solutions if necessary, and elegant solutions where possible.
This is complemented by:
- Higher education level.
- 5+ years of experience in IT and development of business-critical applications including communication with end users.
- Experience in data analysis with Python or a similar programming language.
- Affinity with banking processes and AML/fraud monitoring in particular.
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
- RiskShield experience is a plus.
The teamThe e-Crime teams are multi-disciplinary teams, but most of the members are from Digital & Technology. The first e-Crime team started in 2019 and has since grown to three teams and about 16 dedicated colleagues who feel responsible for good CDD/AML/fraud monitoring.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Wat we bieden
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
For more information about this position, please contact Erik Schouten (Chief Information Security Officer) via email [email protected] or phone +31 6 2116 8502.Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
13 september 2023