Credit Analyst (Fluent in Spanish)
Triodods Investment Mangement
25 mei 2023
Would you like to make a difference and work for an organisation that wants to change the world for the better? Are you interested in working on challenging and complex projects with a frontrunner in sustainable banking and impact investing? If your answers are positive, then we have a unique opportunity for you.
We're more than a bank, we're a community with a mission to help create a society that protects and promotes the quality of life of all its members with human dignity at its core. We're looking for people who believe in positive impact and want to work on a sustainable future for us all.
Currently, within the Impact Private Debt and Equity (IPD&E) department, we are setting a new Credit Management team that will focus on Credit Expertise and Investment Committee (IC) custodianship. The goal of this newly established team is to contribute to supporting investees swiftly and optimally, while enabling IPD&E to work effectively and efficiently.
As a part of the team, we would like to bring on board an experienced Spanish speaking Credit Analyst for a permanent assignment.
How will you make a difference?
You will help us to ‘change finance to finance change’, by standardising and further enhancing the investment process, strengthening risk-based monitoring, centralising the contracting function, and safeguarding the quality of the IC. In more detail:
You will be monitoring the global impact investment portfolio
- You will ensure that client reports are obtained in a timely manner
- You will verify completeness and correctness of client data
- You will analyse data on content and trends, determine the credit worthiness and assess the likelihood of adverse performance
- You will populate data into aggregated dashboards to enable analysis and insight into client performance at portfolio level
- You will structure loan agreements, waivers and other standardised contractual agreements, in close coordination with legal advisors and the Investment Teams
- You will perform 4-eyes check on transaction agreements to conform alignment with IC decisions
- You will check, assess and close files (including Condition Precedent documents), prior to disbursement, in close cooperation with internal legal advisors and the investees
- You will perform risk-based monitoring, based on risk-based processes such as covenant breach, regulatory breaches on investee level, deteriorating trend, and increased country risk, among others, in close coordination with the Special Credits team
- You will participate in the Investment Committee - taking minutes of IC meetings
- You will partner with the Business Analysis team to continuously enhance reporting capabilities to improve risk-based monitoring
- You will contribute to continuous improvement of the credit/investment processes by signalling opportunities for improvement and innovation
- You will actively contribute to relevant (improvement) projects and its implementation.
What will you bring?
What matters for us most is your integrity and your values. We’re looking people who are self-aware and who think in a holistic way, always conscious about their impact on society and the environment.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Show strong analytical skills and ability to assess and determine the credit risk of an institution
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to identify obstacles and work independently to develop and propose solutions
- Present strong stakeholder management skills – experience in engaging with external and internal clients
- Be a team player with client facing capabilities
- Be focused on delivering quality and honour commitments
- Be flexible and able to deliver under time pressure
- Be an ambassador of setting the standard and driven by continuous improvement and automation of processes
Furthermore, it is desirable that you will have:
- A minimum of five years of proven experience with skills and knowledge of credit processes, modelling, monitoring of diverse portfolio and overall investment management (process)
- Experience and understanding of legal (loan) documentation
- A bachelor’s degree or higher education preferably in (business) administration, economics, law or finance
- An excellent command of Spanish and English Experience in / knowledge of emerging markets is an advantage
- Experience in continuous process improvement is a strong advantage
- A valid work permit to work in the Netherlands
Who will you work with?
As a Credit Expert you report to the Head of Credit Management of IPD&E.
The Impact Private Debt and Equity (IPD&E) department manages seven article 9 funds investing in debt, equity and venture capital instruments along the themes of Financial Inclusion, Energy Transition and Food Transition, in emerging markets and Europe. The funds are managed by the fund management team. The investments for the funds’ portfolios are originated and managed by five investment teams and the KYC team.
As a member of this team, you will work alongside Special Credits / restructuring specialists and legal counsel.
Wat we bieden
What we offer?
Our award-winning sustainable head office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just a 3 minutes’ walk from the train station. Combined with working from home, it is truly a great place to work and connect with your colleagues!
The most important thing about working at Triodos is that you make a positive impact on society, culture, and environment. Moreover, we are constantly improving our working culture, so you can experience:
- mutual trust and respect in relations
- fulfilment at a professional and personal level
- a profound sense of meaning in your work
- much positive energy created and shared by our co-workers
This is backed, of course, with our working conditions, which includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your experience
- an attractive pension policy
- a mobility card for free private travels as well
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- reimbursement of a company bicycle to the max of € 1,500
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days
- extra leave to contribute to voluntary work
- a range of education and training opportunities
- the option to join our collective health insurance
- a working from home allowance per home office day
- suitable home office equipment up to € 750 every 5 years
If you feel deep in your heart that you want to make a difference, don't hesitate to join the movement by applying for this role before 15th of June.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Frank Streppel, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Shipra Gupta (email@example.com) or Ilona van der Sluis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Triodos Investment Management is a globally recognised leader in impact investing, that currently manages 20 funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets.
Triodos Bank is a certified B Corp since 2015. B Corp is a growing global community of successful and sustainable companies that create positive social impact and change.
We’re also one of the founders of The Global Alliance for Banking on Values, a global network of independent banks using finance to deliver sustainable economic, social, and environmental development.
www.triodos-im.com | www.triodos.com
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Triodods Investment Mangement
25 mei 2023