Internship Investment Support – ECCA/Asia
Triodos Investment Management
24 mei 2023
Emerging Markets Investments Team
Within Triodos Investment Management (Triodos IM), a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, the team of Investments in Private Debt and Equity (IPD&E) manages funds that invest in financial institutions specialized in the provision of microfinance and SME finance in emerging markets, where the use of Fintech opens new routes to provide access to financial services. We are expanding our outreach in support of prominent transitions like the Energy, Food & agriculture transition and Social inclusion. For more information, please check www.triodos-im.com
In the department of IPDE&E, the ECCA/Asia team is looking for an eager, enthusiastic intern.
Intern: Investment Support –ECCA/Asia
32-40 hours a week, 6 months
As part of the internship you will:
- Monitor clients; analyze Quarterly Monitoring Reports, portfolio performance and financial statements
- Assist in conducting Customer Due Diligence
- Support Investment Manager in analyzing financial-, risk- and sustainability data
- Preparation of market and country analysis reports together with Investment Manager(s)
What we expect from you
- Currently studying at an accredited University and in the final years of the studies. The internship is relevant for students specialized in finance, business economics, business administration, investment management, sustainability and international studies/emerging markets
- Affinity with research and analytical work, able to learn quickly
- Accessible, pro-active, well-organized with a hands-on and facilitating attitude, intrinsically curious, excellent communicator and a good team player
- Able to work independently although you will work closely with experienced members of the team
- Interest in sustainability, social and financial inclusion
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word
- A strong command of English both orally and in writing is necessary. Russian command is a strong preference.
- Familiarity with ECCA region’s economic and financial sector development is an advantage.
- Availability for 6 months.
- Intrinsically curious, with excellent communication skills and a good team player.
What can you expect from us?
- A dynamic learning environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
- A challenging internship with many opportunities to develop yourself.
- A permanent mentor for your guidance.
- Intern lunches with speakers from the couch.
- Fun outings which are organized by Young Triodos.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our around 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for more than 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Wat we bieden
LocationThe award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
You will be executing your activities partly from home - we work hybrid - by use of a Triodos laptop.
What you can expect from us:
- A dynamic learning environment with enthusiastic co-workers.
- A challenging internship with many possibilities to develop yourself.
- A permanent mentor to help and coach you.
- Internship fee up to EUR 500,- (based on 40 hours).
- Intern lunches with lectures given by co-workers.
- A research group for research/graduate interns.
- Fun outings, organised by Young Triodos.
Anticipated start date 1 July 2023 or asap.
Want to join our team?
For more information about this position, please contact Rosanna Sarkeyeva, Domain Owner for ECCA, by e-mail: Rosanna.Sarkeyeva@triodos.nl
Please send in your application to the attention of Rosanna Sarkeyeva via the apply button. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
Triodos Investment Management
24 mei 2023