In 2022 and 2023, we have started the transformation of our organization to a One Bank operating model. For KYC & FC this means moving towards an integrated organization design focused on uniform and efficient processes, single points of responsibility for the group, improve the quality of our processes and ensure continuity throughout the whole group.
We are looking for a data-driven professional who is eager to take on the challenge of:
Workforce Management Specialist (0,8 – 1 FTE)
As a Workforce Management Specialist, you play an important role in the KYC & Financial Crime department by supporting the operational teams with their capacity planning, and you pro-actively make suggestions based on data insights. As Workforce Management is relatively new to Triodos Bank, you will collaborate with fellow Workforce Management Specialists from other departments and constantly seek to further improve this field of expertise.
What’s your focus:
- Take the responsibility for capacity planning and forecasting the required workforce to help the operational teams to continuously remain in control of the workload of Client Activity Monitoring and fraud alerts and CDD client files.
- Advise the Head of CDD, the Head of Alert Handling and Investigation and their team leads on improvements to optimize the capacity planning in their teams.
- Inspire your colleagues from the KYC Center of Expertise (e.g. Processes Specialists) by pro-actively sharing data insights and analyses that contribute to decision making in the KYC & Financial Crime domain.
This is you You are committed to the mission and values of Triodos Bank. You are an expert in the field of Workforce Management: you know how to gather and profoundly analyze the right data sets to optimize workforce forecasts and capacity planning.
This is complemented by:
- (Preferably a) Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in Business Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics, or equivalent working experience.
- Experience in the field of Workforce Management, especially when it comes to realizing and maintaining a workforce management organization to increase the maturity level of the KYC & Financial Crime organisation.
- (Willingness to obtain) certifications that prove knowledge on Workforce Management speak to your advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (written as well as verbal) to advise the team leads and senior operational management on decision making regarding capacity planning and process improvement.
- You have an eye for innovation in the field of Workfoce Management and you enjoy to pro-actively contribute to process optimization in the field of KYC & Financial Crime.
- Proficiency in English.
- Demonstrable affinity with the mission and values of Triodos Bank.
The team The overall KYC & FC Centre of Expertise (CoE) is organised at group level and steers al KYC & FC related process in order to create an organisation in control with efficient, effective and compliant operations. You will report into the Head of CoE. On WFM matters, you will closely cooperate with the Head of CDD and Head of Alert Handling & Investigations, as well as the local team leads. On process improvement matters, you will predominantly work with the Process Specialists.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Wat we bieden
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
For more information about this position, please contact Justin Ries via telephone +31 6 2824 8663.
Please send in your application via the apply button before 15 August to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates. Besides that, based on our policy, we give priority to internal candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
20 juli 2023