In 2022 and 2023, we have started the transformation of our organization to a One Bank operating model. For KYC & FC this means moving towards an integrated organization design focused on uniform and efficient processes, single points of responsibility for the group, improve the quality of our processes and ensure continuity throughout the whole group.
We are looking for a professional who is eager to take on the challenge of:
MI and Reporting Specialist (0,8 – 1 FTE)
As MI and Reporting Specialist, you deliver operations data, management information, analysis and insight of internal and external processes to drive good decision making. You contribute to process improvements and play a vital role in enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of the KYC & FC department.
What’s your focus:
- Enable KYC & FC (operational) leadership to use data driven insights to steer the department by guaranteeing the correctness of the data and by monitoring the consistency in relation to the source systems.
- Translate the information needs from the business into standardized insights and implement the right tooling to access source systems efficiently and reliably.
- Generate (progress) reports for the Director KYC & FC and KYC & FC Management Team.
- Perform ad-hoc analytics on e.g. progress of specific customer segments, countries, risk categories to support and improve operational performance.
- Support the execution of external reporting towards the regulators (for example: DNB and local questionnaire and drive a data driven SIRA).
- Create data driven solutions to optimize efficiency and effectiveness of the KYC & FC department.
This is you You are committed to the mission and values of Triodos Bank. You have demonstrable knowledge in the field of KYC & FC and have demonstrable experience in reporting and working with Management Information tooling. You know how to translate business requirements into data driven solutions and are able to support the business in making informed, data driven solutions. You have strong stakeholder skills and are able to bridge the business and IT.
This is complemented by:
- (Preferably) a Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, business economics or econometrics, or equivalent experience.
- (Basic) knowledge of programming languages (such as Python and R) and data management applications (such as KNIME, QlikSense), and the willingness to further develop these.
- Demonstrable experience with data management and ensuring data quality.
- Knowledge of (KYC & FC) reporting processes, and are able to proactively improve these processes were needed.
- Good communication skills, and know how to present data attractively to your stakeholders (for instance by using data visualization).
- Proficiency in English.
- Demonstrable affinity with the mission and values of Triodos Bank.
The team The overall KYC & FC Centre of Expertise (CoE) is organised at group level and steers al KYC & FC related process to create an organisation in control with efficient, effective and compliant operations. You will report directly into the head of CoE. On all MI and reporting related matters, you will closely cooperate with the entire KYC & FC MT.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Wat we bieden
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
For more information about this position, please contact Justin Ries via telephone +31 6 2824 8663.
Please send in your application via the apply button before 15 August to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates. Besides that, based on our policy, we give priority to internal candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
20 juli 2023