The systems and networks of our branches in the Netherlands, Belgium, the UK, Spain and Germany are managed from the head office as much as possible. The ICT department consists of several units. For the unit responsible for the technical management of all systems/applications and infrastructure, we are currently seeking a
DB2 Database Administrator (32 - 40 hours)
You will be part of a comparatively small team that is responsible for the entire IT infrastructure. You will sometimes need to perform activities outside of your direct discipline, which requires flexibility.
- Provide DB2 database administration (DBA) support in a highly virtualized infrastructure (VMware VSAN)
- Provide support for development teams and discuss impact of development on database; pro actively discuss with developers about what they want to deliver
- Oversee database backup strategy and recovery procedures
- Performance monitoring and tuning, Query and Access Plan analysis, improve overall performance
- Maintain high available Db2 environments using HADR / TSAMP deployed on RedHat Linux
- You are responsible for implementing changes, either independently or collaboratively
- You are responsible for collaborating in projects, but your principal focus is on the administration process
- Communicating with and supporting the internal and external customer are important to delivering and maintaining a high level of ICT services
What you bring:
- affinity with the objectives of Triodos Bank.
- an education in IT, minimally at the higher vocational/applied sciences (Dutch: HBO) level.
- at least 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably at a company of comparable size and complexity.
- knowledge of; RedHat Linux, shell scripting, DB2 installation, FixPack updates and version migrations. Experience with features such as; table partitioning, multidimensional clustering, constraints, admin views, event monitors and monitor table functions.
- expertise in database objects including tables, indexes, views, triggers, stored procedures, functions, and other user-defined objects.
- the ability to maintain a clear overview and to arrive at solutions efficiently, using the knowledge of colleagues and external parties.
Over onze organisatie
We believe that money can change the world. In fact, our bank was founded on this insight. You may call us idealists – and you’d be right – but we are exceptionally practical idealists. Because we make change work. The decision to work at Triodos Bank is a conscious one because you want to put your ideals to work. We make it our job to work from our hearts and with our heads, every day. Change doesn’t happen automatically. It’s the work of people like you that makes change work.
Wat we bieden
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as DB2 Database Administrator. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- Salary between €3.800 - €6.100 gross per month (40 hrs).
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- hybrid working.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Lukas Gortemaker (Head of Infra) via phone +31 (0)30 694 2587.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button before datum to the attention of Arun Ramkhelawan, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
19 januari 2023