Triodos Bank is looking for candidates to fulfil the position of:
HR Officer (32-40 hours per week)
Are you a proactive, people-oriented organizational talent with positive energy?
For the restructuring of Triodos Bank an exiting journey has started a few months ago to transition the bank across 5 countries into a more efficient organization and operational model. In the project team we are working with HR Business Partners and HR Officers to guide all functional areas in their design and implementation of an optimized operational structure. For this project team we are looking for a fulltime support for the coming 10 to 12 months, to support the TOM project waves and the dedicated HRBP’s. As an HR Officer we expect you to pro-actively think ahead and switch quickly between different deliverables. You are a spider in the web of the different waves to optimally support the TOM Delivery Team.
- You are first in line for validating a FTE baseline where design starts from, using local HR data to consolidate.
- Ensuring concept Powerpoint and Excel templates are correctly prepared (pro-actively) for the HRBP to use and make sure you keep a close eye to the planning.
- Supporting throughout the phases of design, preparation and implementation of the process of this restructuring, which includes very sensitive and highly confidential data of positions, gradings and future impact assessment of all 1,700 co-workers across Triodos Bank.
- You will also play a pivotal part in the careful preparation and communication about the impact to individual co-workers and reporting on the impact from the designs.
- Thinking along about and implementing improvements in HR processes, both within your own department and organization wide.
As an HR Officer you are organizationally part of the TOM HR People stream. You report to the TOM Head of People & Engagement.
This is you
As an HR Officer you provide support to the team. You feel responsible for the processes and think proactively (and substantively) about how these can be improved. As an ambassador for the project, you answer first-line questions from employees in the field of HR.
This is complemented by:
- Affinity with the mission of Triodos Bank.
- HBO work and thinking level.
- Completed relevant diploma in the field of HRM.
- You are meticulous in your work and you take initiative, you keep a good overview and you are focused on collaboration.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in the HR field.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Knowledge of and experience with AFAS is an advantage.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Wat we bieden
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
For more information about this position, please contact Sander Donze (TOM Project Lead People Stream) via email email@example.com.Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
22 december 2022