As an ‘internal control and impact reporting’ intern, you will further improve the control framework for Group Finance. You will be helping the internal control team to host process meetings with the (international) branches of the bank and to document and visualize the finance processes. You will identify and measure risks, document (key) controls, obtain evidence and process this evidence in a structured way. On top of that you will support the impact reporting team in automating their data gathering and consolidation process in order to report on our impact to our stakeholders. By doing so, you will be able to really make a difference in the execution of the finance processes. Having affinity with processes, risk estimation and control measures is a pre as well as impact reporting experience.
This is a so-called ‘starter position’, so we are not looking for candidates with years of experience.
You will be supervised by the Internal Control Specialist and an Impact Controller.
What we expect from you:
- You’re personally connected to the mission of Triodos Bank.
- You’re registered to an education in the Netherlands.
- A motivational letter in which you describe why you want to do your internship at Triodos Bank.
- A resume with your education and working experience.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Sophisticated user of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio is a pre.
- Experience with Data Warehousing is a pre as well.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our around 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for more than 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Wat we bieden
LocationThe award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
You will be executing your activities partly from home - we work hybrid - by use of a Triodos laptop.
What you can expect from us:
- A dynamic learning environment with enthusiastic co-workers.
- A challenging internship with many possibilities to develop yourself.
- A permanent mentor to help and coach you.
- Internship fee up to EUR 500,- (based on 40 hours).
- Intern lunches with lectures given by co-workers.
- A research group for research/graduate interns.
- Fun outings, organised by Young Triodos.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Pilar Cerezo Guzman (Internal Control Specialist) or Iris Hulsegge (Senior Impact Controller) via email email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button before December 12. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
Triodos Head Office
18 november 2022