Senior Operational IT Risk Manager (32-40 Hours)
Increasing awareness and empowering all stakeholders regarding Operational Risk Management and in particular the risks related to IT.
Candidates who have broad experience within the IT-Risk domain are welcome to apply for this role. In this role you will be responsible for controlling the operational risk profile of IT and support the first line in their identification and mitigation of the IT risks across the group.
- Function as an independent sparring partner to senior management.
- Takes a strong and senior lead in creating risk awareness across the group to ensure the next maturity step.
- Contribute to the development of the (IT) Operational Risk discipline within Triodos Bank by developing and improving operational risk management processes and craftmanship.
- Initiate the necessary guidance and strategies when it comes to new IT specific rules, regulations or other important developments impacting Triodos Bank.
- Responsible for the ORM risk cycle by controlling the quality of operational risk activities (e.g.RCSAs) and monitor operational risk mitigation and (effective (key) control framework.
- Advise business units, staff and management (up front) regarding operational risks within new or improved processes or products.
- Maintain and extend relations both within the ORM community and first line business partners.
You will be working in a team of 5 professionals with different focus areas at group level, with strong links to the international ORM community. The position is located at group level (Head Office) and has a strong international character as you will be liaising with our European branches on a regular basis.
This is you
- Proven affinity with the values and mission of Triodos Bank.
- Relevant bachelor or academic degree in Risk management or IT (Audit).
- Certifications CRISC, CISA, CISSP or others are a plus.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience within IT (risk) or ORM with IT focus and within an international setting.
- Proven track record in guiding and coaching team members.
- Excellent oral and written communicative skills in English and Dutch. Spanish would be a pre.
- Combine helicopter view with accuracy.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Team player.
- Being able to combine a risk attitude with business understanding.
Applicants must have or obtain a valid work permit for the European Union.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Wat we bieden
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
For more information about the specific details of this position, please contact Charlotte von Dewall, Group Head of ORM, 030-6942629.
Please send in your application (in English) via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
9 september 2022