The Product Development team, part of the Commercial team of Triodos Investment Management, is continuously looking for ways to make new impact themes investable and offer new investment solutions (funds, mandates, other vehicles) to our investors. The team focuses on listed impact equities and bonds, private debt and equity and blended finance solutions. To further develop the listed impact equities and bonds investment solutions, we are looking for an eager and enthusiastic:
Intern Product Development
32-40 hours a week, 4-6 months, starting ultimately November 2022
What you will do
As an intern you will be part of the Product Development team and will contribute to the following activities:
- Provide documented analysis and research on key developments within the listed impact equities and bonds investment industry;
- Contribute to building and extending our network of partnerships;
- Support the team in drafting product strategies;
- Perform ad hoc tasks as required.
This is you
- Final year university student (preferably master’s degree) with excellent academic record;
- Residing in The Netherlands to enable hybrid working in office and from home;
- Entrepreneurial attitude, able to work independently;
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing;
- Affinity with impact investing;
- Previous internship / work experience is a plus;
- A valid work & residence permit for the Netherlands is a must.
Over onze organisatie
Welcome at Triodos IM
Do you want to be part of an organization that has as mission to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change? Money has the power to get things done.
Triodos IM is a globally recognised leader in impact investing. Triodos IM currently manages 12+ funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 6.1 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitment of our partners. We work with around 220 co-workers; diversity is key which is mirrored in an international group of people where authenticity is valued.
We have an open, non-hierarchical and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal growth and believe in education and training on the job. The formal language is English. More information? See https://www.triodos-im.com
Wat we bieden
What we offer
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- Learning about the European impact investing and fund management sector, with a focus on product development;
- A dynamic learning environment where you will be working with a lot of enthusiastic colleagues;
- Developing analytical skills and a multidisciplinary approach;
- A mentor for your supervision;
- A monthly internship allowance of EUR 500.- gross based on a 40-hours working week;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting expenses when using public transport, if you are not in possession of a student public transportation card.
- A intern network organizing events specifically for interns; e.g. guest lectures or informal drinks
Our brand new, sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
Want to join our team?
Please apply now by using the apply button on the website before 30 September 2022. For more information about this position, please contact Sander Hoffer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Triodos Investment Management
5 september 2022