Because of a growth of the activities around KYC & Fraud and the complexity of the work, we are looking for an
AML Analyst IT (36 - 40 h/wk)
Use your knowledge on money laundering to help detect it!
Triodos Bank places great value on ethical business practice as well as compliance with laws and regulation for financial crime. You help us by detecting fraud, money laundering, terrorist financing and the screening of customers.
As an AML Analyst IT, you are the team’s expert and driving force on anti-money laundering. You translate business requirements and money laundering M.O.s into user stories and ready work to improve the AML monitoring system. But you also try to identify money launderers, perform data analyses that are of great value to improve existing AML scenarios, but also detect patterns in the data set to define new scenarios or identify AML trends, contribute to complex AML investigations with your data analysis, work with law enforcement, and take initiative for new prevention strategies. Because you are in close contact with the business operations teams, business analysts, peers outside the bank, you can be on top of the money launderer's moves.
You play an active role in the team and fully embrace the Agile/Scrum way of working. You guide your team members where necessary, and you communicate with people inside and outside the organisation to achieve the best result. In order to fulfil this role properly, you will have to make yourself familiar with our monitoring platform RiskShield.
- Support the business and the team with your expertise on money laundering and ideas to prevent money laundering from happening.
- Maintain a network within the bank and outside the bank to gather and share knowledge on money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Use your data analysis skills to support the business operations teams in following up new information in the area of AML/CTF.
- Dive into the world of AML detection and help to protect the bank and its customers.
Your team is called the e-Crime team. It is part of ICT Services at Triodos Bank Head Office. The team works in the KYC & Fraud domain through which all the business change is realised, in an Agile/Scrum way. The team works closely with the Product Owners and consists of focus teams for Fraud and AML & CDD. The team has started in 2019 and has since grown to 12 dedicated colleagues who feel responsible for strong AML & fraud monitoring. Activities of the team: realise Change for AML/fraud monitoring systems, ensure a stable Run of these systems, run data analyses and provide business support for fraud cases. Also, the team is investigating advanced analytics to further improve the monitoring. The team includes RiskShield application engineers, RiskShield software engineers, data analysts and fraud/AML analysts. It is teamwork. Depending on your interests and capabilities you can also perform activities from other team roles, next to your responsibilities as AML Analyst IT.
This is you
You are communicative and you are a problem solver. You do not easily give up. You understand the business drivers and expectations, but at the same time you have a clear view of what is possible using data analytics and the needed IT capabilities for monitoring. Using your analytical skills and your knowledge on AML you advice both business and the team. You are not limited to what is done in the past, but you can also think out of the box and look beyond the existing monitoring practice. You can do something yourself, but you also feel at ease when you have to coordinate with teammates, other teams, business analysts and the business AML departments. You have access to a relevant network of fellow AML investigators in the financial sector. Your way of working is based on mutual respect.
This is complemented by:
- 3+ years of experience with AML in financial sector.
- affinity with AML investigations.
- knowledge of relevant laws and regulations.
- BSc or MSc in a technical/IT-related area.
- good communication skills in Dutch and English.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Wat we bieden
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle scheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
For more information about this position, please contact Arne Smit (Team Lead e-Crime) via email email@example.com.
Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates. Furthermore, we prioritize internal candidates over external candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
27 juli 2022