Due to the continuous growth of Triodos Bank we are looking for a
Technical Specialist (32-40 hrs/week)
You have the will and drive to further optimize our Infrastructure where necessary, to make proposals and to contribute to their realization in order to realize our ambition as an organization. Together with your commitment to make the world a little more beautiful every day.
You will work with Azure, Automation tools (like Ansible and PowerShell) and a state of the art infrastructure.
And last but not least you are an active team player and fully embrace the Agile/Scrum way of working.
- Help in keeping realizing 24/7 uptime
- Enable further innovation and optimalization
- Think out-of-the box when searching for a solution
- Communicate with your peers
- And enjoy working in a changing and sustainable environment
You will be part of a comparatively small Infra Operations team (hierarchical) that is responsible for the entire IT infrastructure and work very often and closely with other teams, across the organization.
This is youYou are a quick learner and have a strong background in IT infrastructure and software development. This background enables you to take initiative and make well-considered decisions. Using your analytical skills and eye for detail you can see through complex configurations. You feel at ease when you have to coordinate. you choose practical solutions if necessary, and elegant solutions where possible.
This is complemented by:
- At least MBO+ education level
- Great learning ability
- Diagnose and resolve issues in the IT systems infrastructure
- Maintain documentation for new and existing IT processes
- 3+ years of experience in IT and development of business-critical applications
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets things into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, environmental and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by our customers and investors who wish to contribute to sustainable, fair and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. Furthermore we make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: we at Triodos Bank know that all too well. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society and this starts of course with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Wat we bieden
LocationOur award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Reehorst Estate, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement under our company bicycle cheme to a max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to participate in voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
- a working from home allowance per home office day.
- health and safety equipment of € 750 every 5 years.
For more information about this position, please contact Lukas Gortemaker, head infrastructure via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +31 (0)6 1151 7901.
Please send in your application via the apply button before September the first to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
5 juli 2022