Because of an internal rotation we're searching for a new colleague:
Software Tester / Release Coordinator (32-40 h/wk)
Do you like software testing and coordinating software release at a socially involved and sustainable bank? Then we are looking for you!
You know better than anyone that testing is crucial for high software quality that is built. Quality that we monitor by extensively testing software, both manually and automatically, before we let our customers and colleagues work with it. You also know better than anyone that testing is more than just checking whether the promised functionality meets the customer's demand. You are someone who can assess risks well and who considers quality to be of paramount importance. You also convey this to the rest of the team and the organization. Besides that you also like to combine the work of a software tester with release management activities. We are currently taking concrete steps in the field of continuous delivery and possibly in the future also in the field of continuous deployment. You like to be involved in these kinds of initiatives and you also have (some) experience with them.
What are you going to do?
- You'll test the work of the developers of the team.
- You'll build automated tests when necessary.
- You'll coordinate the (hotfix) releases that go to production.
- You'll coordinate the monthly and annual tests.
- You'll evaluate the hotfix releases together with the teams involved in order to improve structurally.
- You'll monitor the entire release process for quality, completeness and timeliness.
- You'll be closely involved in improvement processes in the release and testing process.
- You'll actively participate in the test guild meetings.
Within the Software Solutions department at Triodos Head office we have in total 23 (scrum) teams working in functional domains. We build and maintain the mobile app and the core banking system, including Internet Banking. The SoSo Support team is one of these 23 teams and consists of 4 Software Developers and 3 Software Testers / Release Coordinators. The main activities of the SoSo Support team are:
- Analysing and resolving production incidents.
- Executing service requests from the business.
- Build & release management of new (hotfix) releases (with the exception of the mobile app).
- Long Term Maintenance that is not performed by one of the other (scrum) teams in the domains (usually more technical in nature).
This is you
- You are eager to learn.
- You like to take the lead.
- Personal interaction and working via short lines are important to you.
- You communicate easily with an open, positive and respectful attitude.
- You dare to call others to account if necessary.
- You are flexible and a go-getter.
- You are stress resistant and do not panic easily.
- You can plan well, keep an overview and can easily switch between different tasks.
- You can assess risks well and distinguish between main and side issues.
- You are full of ideas about how software testing at Triodos Bank could be improved.
- And last, but certainly not least: you also find it important to work for a socially involved & sustainable organization.
In addition to these competencies you also have:
- At least an HBO diploma.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a similar position.
- ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst certificate obtained (or comparable level).
- Experience with automatic testing (e.g. FitNesse and/or Selenium).
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) concepts (pre).
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our around 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Wat we bieden
LocationThe award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement of a company bicycle to the max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to contribute to voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
For more information about this position, please contact Arjan Kok (Teamlead) via email email@example.com.
Please send in your application via the apply button before June 6 to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
16 mei 2022