Triodos Bank stands for innovative banking. Savings customers and investors know what happens to their money. For 40 years, the bank has been pursuing an active policy regarding the development of renewable energy sources (solar, wind and biomass), organic farming, art and culture, health care, nature and environmental protection and development cooperation.
For Group Procurement we are looking for an:
Intern (“meewerk stage”) for at least 24 hours a week.
The Group Procurement department deals with all procurement and supplier aspects of Triodos. Think of “make or buy” models, supplier selection, negotiations, contracting, building supplier relationships and establishing the groupwide procurement and outsourcing policy. We work in close cooperation with the responsible business lines where we jointly also look at the long-term aspects. We work for all parts of the group, in all countries: Belgium, Germany, Spain, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands. So, a wide spectrum of activities and, if you ask us, we think we are the greatest department of Triodos!
Explanation Internship Assignment
You will be actively working within the GP Department on the following topics:
- Assist the department staying up to date on the current and expected legislation regarding sustainability aspects from both an EU a local perspective.
- Assist the department in implementing a Supplier code of Conduct.
- Assist the department in integrating ESG risks into the existing risk assessments procedures.
- Assist the department in starting a Request for Proposal for a new vendor who is going to assist in collecting ESG impact, performance and risk data from our suppliers.
- To conduct your own research regarding sustainable supply chain management.
The Procurement group is looking forward to your advice and recommendations for further integrating sustainability in the vendor management strategy.
What we expect from you
- That you feel personally connected to Triodos Bank's mission.
- A motivation letter in which you describe why you want to do an internship at Triodos Bank.
- A resume that states what your work experience is so far.
- Good oral and written expression skills in Dutch & English.
- That you are registered with a study programme in the Netherlands or abroad.
For graduation interns
- We would like to receive a clear description of the (concept) research question that you want to tackle.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our around 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Wat we bieden
LocationThe award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
What you can expect from us:
- A dynamic learning environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
- A challenging internship with many possibilities to develop yourself.
- A permanent mentor for your supervision.
- Internship fee up to € 500.- (based on 32 hours).
- Lunches for interns with lectures by co-workers.
- A research group for research/graduate interns.
- Fun outings, organised by Young Triodos.
You will meet regularly (bi-weekly) with your supervisor in our office on Landgoed De Reehorst . We fully support "hybrid working", so you will work at our office as well as from home, by use of a Triodos laptop.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Peter Ligtvoet (Vendor Manager/Procurement officer) via email email@example.com.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button before May 30 to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
16 mei 2022