Are you an involved and enterprising worker, flexible and able to keep several balls in the air? Do you enjoy the challenge to work for several managers? Then we are looking for you, a
Management assistant (36-40 hrs pw)
As a growing organization, we notice that the need for management support is increasing. Managers experience a larger span of control, the demand for their expertise is increasing and we are facing more and more requirements. To support two managers with very different functions, we are therefore looking for a management assistant who will bring structure to their agendas and support them with tasks such as mail handling and the organization and booking of trips and hotels. As a spider in the web, you take care of that. Your talent is to have and to keep an overview of the activities of these managers. You handle matters with humor and lightness, you remain calm during difficult appointments, and you accelerate when things must be done urgently.
- You take on activities as management of agenda, make reservations for trips and organize international meetings.
- You have an overview of the activities of the two managers and anticipate proactively of things to come.
- You ensure a smooth set-up and conduct of (hybrid) stakeholder meetings and various communication calls.
- You take care of subscription management and the contracts of the department
- You deal smoothly and correctly with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Replacing another management assistant is common sense for you.
This is you
You are sensitive, a go-getter and you have excellent communicative skills in the Dutch and English language. You know how to handle confidential information well and of course you deal with this honestly and are trustworthy. You make sure that you carry your tasks, whether you do this at home, or in the office, is up to you.
You also have
- Affinity with Triodos Bank's objectives.
- HBO working and thinking level.
- Experience in a similar position within a commercial organization.
- Fluency in both Dutch and English spoken and written.
- Digital proficiency for optimal hybrid working, such as MS Teams, MS Office.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our around 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Wat we bieden
LocationThe award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement of a company bicycle to the max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to contribute to voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
For more information about this position, please contact Isabel Workel-Tijhuis (Group Director Human Resources) by e-mail: email@example.com.
Please send in your application via the apply button before May 16 to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
5 mei 2022