Triodos Bank is looking for a
Senior Cloud Engineer (32 - 40 hrs/wk)
We are Triodos, one of the world’s most sustainable banks in the world. And we are looking for you, our new cloud engineer. Together with the team, you maintain and develop the beating IT heart of our organization.
Our ICT infrastructure is at the core of Triodos Bank. It connects our widely used ICT services with each other. This is important for your colleagues at home and abroad, but also for our customers. To expand our team of Infrastructure experts, we are looking for a senior cloud engineer who has a clear view of and experience with both on premise ICT and cloud (preferably Azure) services. Ideally, you bring along strong knowledge of related security. Cloud adoption is relatively new to us and we are on a journey for which we will require your assistance. Together with the team, you will explore and support our next steps and maintain the beating heart of one of the most sustainable banks in the world.
- Take the lead in our transition to the cloud
- Design and implement smart solutions fitting our needs
- Actively contribute to the security of our infrastructure and keep it safe and reliable.
- Implement new functionalities and products and follow new developments.
- Provide adequate documentation and reporting.
You will be part of a relatively small team with a diverse set of knowledge, for example cloud development, database administration, Satellite and SCCM. As a team you will be responsible for the entire infrastructure of our bank. Of course, you know that IT continues 24/7 and incidents also occur at night or during the weekend. Sometimes you therefore also work outside office hours.
This is youYou are solution-oriented, have a positive and open attitude and you feel responsible for achieving objectives. You get energy from changes and improvements and inspire others. You are communicative, both verbally as in writing. You are assertive, decisive and you feel confident discussing ideas with our tech leads and or the SOC/CSIRT.
This is complemented by:
- HBO/WO education or equivalent experience level.
- Extensive knowledge of MS 365, Cloud technology (preferably Azure) and Windows/Active Directory Security.
- Linux knowledge is welcomed.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our around 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
Wat we bieden
LocationThe award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Zeist, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities.
- an attractive pension policy.
- if you use public transport for commuting, you can use the mobility card for free private travels as well.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- reimbursement of a company bicycle to the max of € 1,500.
- 30 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- extra leave to contribute to voluntary work.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
For more information about this position, please contact Rini Verbon, team lead via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +31 (0)6 4097 8912.
Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
29 maart 2022