(32-40 hours a week)
The Portfolio Analyst will be part of the Analysis Team. You will work closely with the Fund Managers and Investment Teams, providing support in the reporting and analysis of different Impact Investment Funds in the field of the three transition themes Financial Inclusion in Emerging Markets, Energy & Climate and Sustainable Food & Agriculture.
The position covers a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. Your focus will be on
- Produce high quality financial and impact reports scheduled and ad hoc at the request of Fund Management, the Investment Teams, and/or other stakeholders
- Monitor portfolio developments and generate management information at portfolio and fund level to internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to harmonizing and standardizing of financial and impact analysis in the Datawarehouse
- Help to manage and continuously improve the sustainability framework, impact indicators and tools used for impact measurement and management to ensure alignment with the current and future investment strategies
- Analyze and report on competitors, investment opportunities and threats to support strategic planning
- Conduct in-depth analysis of portfolio and impact data, by combining and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data
- Interact with different departments like Marketing and Communication, Business Analysis, Portfolio Administration, Financial Controlling and Risk & Compliance
The position requires
- At least a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or Econometrics
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in Impact Investing, preferably in private debt and equity sector
- Experience in analyzing and monitoring financial, impact and sustainability-related indicators in at least one of the transition themes
- Knowledge of and exposure to networks and initiatives relating to impact and sustainability-related investments
- Interest / affinity with building dashboards and automating reports
- Strong knowledge and experience of Excel is a hard prerequisite, knowledge and experience of Qlik Sense and KNIME is preferred
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing
- Applicants must be nationals of a European member state or have a valid work permit for the EU
This is you
- Strong analytical, modelling and reporting skills and a quantitative orientation with the ability to work with complex data structures
- Enjoys working with datasets and producing relevant financial and impact reports
- Good social and communication skills
Over onze organisatie
Welcome at Triodos IM
Do you want to be part of an organisation that has as mission to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change? Money has the power to get things done.
Triodos IM is a globally recognised leader in impact investing. Triodos IM currently manages 12+ funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 6.1 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitment of our partners. We work with around 220 co-workers; diversity is key which is mirrored in an international group of people where authenticity is valued.
We have an open, non-hierarchical and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal growth and believe in education and training on the job. The formal language is English. More information? See https://www.triodos-im.com
Wat we bieden
LocationThe brand new, sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities
- an attractive pension policy
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport
- a company bicycle scheme
- 29 holiday days on the basis of a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days
- extra leave to contribute to voluntary work
- a range of education and training opportunities
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- the option to join our collective health insurance
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Melinda Wouters (Domain Owner of the Analysis team) via email Melinda.Wouters@triodos.nl
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application (including motivation letter) via the apply button before January 26th, 2022 to the attention of Dorette Hollestelle - Geesink, Senior HR advisor. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Triodos Investment Management
12 januari 2022