To speed up the development of our mobile app we are looking for a
Product Owner/Information Analyst (32 - 40 hours) - 1 year contract
Building the sustainable bank in your pocket
As a Product Owner/Information Analyst at Triodos Bank you help build the banking app for one of the most sustainable banks. We are currently working on a major project in which we are gradually replacing our mobile app and transitioning in phases to native development, in iOS and Android. In addition, we are building new features in the app, with which we want to make it even more user-friendly and more valuable for our customers. And you, as an experienced Product Owner/Information analyst, are one of the spiders in the web in this transition and collaboration with colleagues in the branches, other domains and the back-end teams.
You work in a scrum team (s) within the Software Solutions department at Triodos Bank's head office. The department has about twenty teams, divided over a number of functional domains. Priorities are broadly determined for each domain by a Domain Board that prioritises “Initiatives”. You are one of the Product Owners in the mobile app domain, and together with your scrum team (s) you are responsible for the backlog and the realization of these initiatives in the mobile app.
We focus on realizing as much value as possible for the customer with the highest attention to quality, including a solid Continuous Integration street, cross-team code reviews and knowledge sessions. We use JIRA, Confluence, Visual Paradigm and DBVisualizer, among others.
- You maintain a network of stakeholders with whom you regularly consult to understand what they want and need in terms of mobile app features from your team.
- You identify clear “epics” that your team can typically realize in a few sprints and that provide functionality that can be used by the business.
- You are the initiator of the backlog refinement work, in which you, together with your stakeholders and development team (s), delineate epics, divide them into user stories and elaborate these user stories to the level of detail that the team needs to sprint them.
- You lead sprint reviews in which you show what has been delivered by your team(s), and ensure that your stakeholders know what to expect, when and what not.
- You document changed software functionality in Visual Paradigm.
- You participate in the analyst department within Software Solutions and contribute to continuous improvement in the fulfilment of the roles of Information Analyst and Product Owner.
This is you
You have experience as a Product Owner, Information or Business Analyst in an agile environment. You enjoy interacting with colleagues and enjoy exploring within the organization. This way you know what Triodos co-workers and customers need. You take the responsibility to convert this into a backlog and sprint goal for your team and dare to say no when necessary. You have sharp analytical skills and can separate main issues from side issues. This allows you to quickly understand complex business processes and IT systems. Moreover, you are a real go-getter who likes to puzzle and solve problems in detail. You have a mix of courage and organizational sensitivity, so you can easily get others along with you in your advice and decisions. In our opinion, the ideal Product Owner/Information analyst has at least:
- a HBO or WO diploma, preferably in an ICT field.
- between 3 years and 5 years of work experience in a similar position, preferably in the field of mobile (banking) apps.
- experience of working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- excellent communication skills, including command of the English language, spoken and written.
- courage to sell your opinion and vision internally.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our around 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands, at the 'Landgoed de Reehorst', just 3 minutes’ walk from the Driebergen-Zeist train station. If you use public transport for commuting, we provide you with an OV public transport card, which you can use for private travels as well. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
Wat we bieden
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as Product Owner/Information Analyst. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Stefanie de Niet (Team Lead) via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates. Furthermore, we prioritize internal candidates over external candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
3 december 2021