To strengthen process and product management for the Retail Banking offering of Triodos Bank, consisting of payments, savings, investments, and mortgage products, we are looking for a
Group Retail Banking specialist (36 - 40 h/wk)
Provide guidance, challenge, support, monitoring, and control on all Retail Banking activities group wide.
You will do this by acting from the whole (group) without losing sight of the parts (banking business units), and by keeping customers in the centre of attention. The Group Retail Banking specialist at group level is a diverse function in an international environment.
Your key responsibility areas:
- Increase efficiency across the group in designing retail products, processes, and policies
- Exercise and demonstrate in-control and effectiveness
- Take up product and customer related responsibilities in cooperation with domains (agile way of working)
- Facilitate product governance and Retail Banking meetings
- lead, together with the team Retail Banking the vision and strategy on how Triodos Bank should strengthen the first line responsibility for Retail Banking at group and local level.
- own central policy requirements from a first line responsibility (such as for instance product governance policy, Depository Receipts policies, complaints handling policy, investment office policy).
- translate policy requirements into effective and efficient tooling /process /system requirements.
- support group run activities for specifically the Open Banking (PSD2), DGS, SEPA and MiFID II, and translate updates in regulation into new requirements.
- maintain the product governance policy and process and support the product governance committee.
- collect and analyse customer complaints from all banking business units of Triodos Bank.
- act as product-manager for the Depository Receipts.
- support the Investment Office which overlooks the investment guidelines for all banking business units
You are part of the Retail Banking team at group level. You report to the group director Retail Banking.
This is you
- You are convincing and energizing in translating your knowledge and experience into clear, fit for purpose proposals for Triodos.
- You can think and act on an international level.
- You move fluently between strategic, tactical, and operational level.
- You speak many languages, including those of legal specialists, ICT developers, compliance officers, product managers and heads of Retail Banking in the banking business units.
This is complemented by:
- Knowledge, affinity, and expertise within the field of Retail Banking, be it in direct customer contact or in any Retail Banking product area (payments, savings, mortgages, or investments).
- A Master or College degree or equivalent experience.
- Being proficient in English.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our around 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands, at the 'Landgoed de Reehorst', just 3 minutes’ walk from the Driebergen-Zeist train station. If you use public transport for commuting, we provide you with an OV public transport card, which you can use for private travels as well. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
Wat we bieden
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as co-worker. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
For more information about this position, please contact Jeroen Smakman, Group director Retail Banking via email email@example.com.
Please send in your application via the apply button before 17 January 2022 to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
30 december 2021