Internal Account Manager Latin America
Within Triodos IM, the LATAM team, part of the Impact Private Debt & Equity division is investing in the Latin American and Caribbean region primarily in the key sector Financial Inclusion, but also looks for investments in the other impact investment themes such as energy and food transition. The LATAM team manages one of the largest regional portfolios in Emerging Markets.
Do you have a ‘make it work’ attitude plus working experience within the banking and/or investment sector?
Then apply for the position Internal Account Manager in the Latin America investment team for 32-40 hours per week.
You will be part of a team of 4 Investment Managers, 2 Internal Account managers (IAM), including you, and the Regional Manager, focusing on the LATAM region. You work closely together to execute international investment activities, as well as portfolio management.
Your responsibilities in this position
As a member of our LATAM Team you will contribute to the growth and development of its the debt and equity portfolio and to the activities of the Team as a whole. Support team’s activities and liaise closely within the team as well as with internal stakeholders during the investment process, e.g. Portfolio administration, Fund management, Compliance, Legal & Tax, and also client-facing activities such as external communication with the clients and other counterparts in order to monitor the regional portfolio whilst maintaining good client relationships.
As Internal Account Manager you will:
- Liaise and maintain contact with our clients and internal departments
- Monitor clients by making sure that clients report in a timely manner and analysing monitoring reports that contain data on financial covenants, portfolio performance, financial statements and sustainability reporting.
- Draft loan agreements and take the lead in the legal and disbursement processes to close transactions.
- Support the Investment Managers in analysing financial-, portfolio-, risk- market and sustainability data
- Contribute along the Investment Managers in writing client reviews, valuations, investment proposals, waiver requests and other memos.
- Coordinate with the designated CDD analysts in the Customer Due Diligence and KYC procedures for new and existing clients.
- Contribute to meetings, strategy and plans of the regional team which include the monitoring of the overall team portfolio, investment pipeline and keep track of the team’s KPIs
- Preparation of market and country reports together with Investment Manager(s).
- Support Investment Managers in the due diligence – whether it is conducted online or in person visits (occasional travel to the region with investment manager).
- Contribute to improvement of processes and review of procedures at department and organization levels.
- Possibility to contribute to the knowledge sharing among the Internal Account Manager’s expertise group.
- Possibility of taking part in other expertise groups such as fintech, TA, among others, in their research and stakeholder engagement chores.
The position requires
- Relevant education at minimum Bachelor level, e.g. Business Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience and affinity with inclusive finance
- Fluent in English and Spanish (orally and in writing) is a must.
- Applicants must be nationals of a European member state or have a valid work permit for the European Union.
This is you
- Affinity and personal connected to the mission and goals of Triodos Bank
- Accessible, pro-active and well-organised person with a hands-on and cooperative attitude
- Capacity to multi-task whilst also being able to set priorities and work amongst different people/teams
- Cross cultural sensitivity and sincere interest in working in an agile way
Over onze organisatie
Welcome at Triodos IM
Do you want to be part of an organisation that has as mission to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change? Money has the power to get things done.
Triodos IM is a globally recognised leader in impact investing. Triodos IM currently manages 12+ funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 6.1 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitment of our partners. We work with around 220 co-workers; diversity is key which is mirrored in an international group of people where authenticity is valued.
We have an open, non-hierarchical and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal growth and believe in education and training on the job. The formal language is English. More information? See https://www.triodos-im.com
Wat we bieden
LocationThe brand new, sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities
- an attractive pension policy
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport
- a company bicycle scheme
- 29 holiday days on the basis of a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days
- extra leave to contribute to voluntary work
- a range of education and training opportunities
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- the option to join our collective health insurance
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Alejandro Solis Aguilar (Regional Manager for Latin America) via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application (including motivation letter) via the apply button before 27 January 2022 to the attention of Dorette Hollestelle, Senior HR Advisor. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Triodos Investment Management
12 januari 2022