Because the organization is growing and the complexity of the work is increasing, we are looking for a
Product Owner/Information Analyst (32 - 40 hours) - 1 year contract
Make a difference in one of our scrum teams
You work in a scrum team within the Software Solutions department at Triodos bank's head office. We develop banking software, both for employees and for our customers in the Netherlands, Belgium and the United Kingdom. The department has about twenty teams, divided over a number of functional domains. For each domain, priorities are broadly determined by a Domain Board that prioritizes “Initiatives”. You are one of the Product Owners who, under the leadership of a “Domain Lead”, realize the Initiatives with your scrum teams.
We focus on quality with a solid Continuous Integration street, cross-team code reviews and knowledge sessions. We use JIRA, Confluence, Visual Paradigm and DBVisualizer, among others.
- You maintain a network of stakeholders with whom you have regular consultations to understand what they want and need in terms of software functionality from your team.
- You shield your development team from stakeholders who distract the team from the desired focus, and you consciously choose when to facilitate direct contact between stakeholders and the development team.
- You identify clear “epics” that your team can typically realize in a few sprints and that deliver functionality that can be used by the business.
- You are the driving force behind the backlog refinement work, in which you define epics together with your development team, divide them into user stories and elaborate these user stories to the level of detail that the team needs to be able to sprint them.
- You lead sprint reviews in which you ensure that your stakeholders know what to expect and what not to expect.
- You document changed software functionality in Visual Paradigm.
- You participate in the analyst department within Software Solutions and contribute to continuous improvement of the interpretation of the roles of information analyst and product owner.
This is you
You have experience as an information or business analyst or as a product owner in an Agile environment. You like interaction with colleagues and you enjoy doing research within the organization. This way you know what Triodos employees and customers need. You have sharp analytical skills and can separate main issues from side issues. This allows you to quickly understand complex business processes and IT systems. Moreover, you are a real go-getter who likes to puzzle and solve problems in detail. You have a mix of daring and organizational sensitivity, so that you can easily get others involved in your advice and decisions. In our view, the ideal information analyst / product owner has at least:
- a HBO or WO diploma, preferably in an ICT direction.
- between 3 and 5 years of work experience in a similar position.
- experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- excellent communication skills, including command of the English language verbally and in writing.
- courage to sell your opinion and vision internally.
Knowledge of UML and BPM is a plus.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our around 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands, at the 'Landgoed de Reehorst', just 3 minutes’ walk from the Driebergen-Zeist train station. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
Wat we bieden
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as Product Owner/Information Analyst. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Maarten Nooter (Team Lead) via email email@example.com.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates. Furthermore, we prioritize internal candidates over external candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
24 november 2021