As Group Audit, we feel at home in a dynamic and changing environment. As member of a diverse, independent and objective team, you are passionate about acting across the full Triodos Bank organisation as ‘the trusted voice’. To help realise our shared goal to actively contribute to a sustainable society.
Junior Internal Auditor (32 hours)
Supporting change by providing independent and objective insights
In this role, you can grow. You report to the Group Director Internal Audit working closely with all members of the team.
- Support the preparation of individual audit assignments and deepen understanding of Internal Audit processes.
- Assist in the periodic board reporting and audit planning, and become leading in this.
- Provide periodic management information on the audit processes, thereby ensuring they adhere to our professional practices program.
- Develop and deepen understanding of data analytics to improve preparation for and conduct of individual audits.
We are with 15 and work from Driebergen-Rijsenburg, Madrid, Brussels, and Bristol. We report directly to the CEO and our structure follows the organization of Triodos Bank. Via the development of Subject Matter Expertise we are deepening our understanding of, and oversight over, key risk areas across the Group.
We have a learning mindset and aim at continuously improving ourselves and our way of working. We ask our clients to be open and transparent. So are we.
This is you
You are at the start of your career, eager to grow your technical skills and personal competencies. Being independent by heart, you combine strong analytical skills with organizational sensitivity and a constructive and pragmatic approach.
This is complemented by:
- bachelor degree in auditing or other relevant studies, with preferably 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience.
- enthusiasm to learn new skills, e.g. via a specific (post) master programme.
- an organised approach to delivery on objectives.
- a desire to deepen understanding of sustainable banking.
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal and able to manage relations at all levels of the organisation.
- fluency in English and Dutch.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our around 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands, at the 'Landgoed de Reehorst', just 3 minutes’ walk from the Driebergen-Zeist train station. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
Wat we bieden
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as co-worker. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
For more information about this position, please contact Paul van der Voort (Group Director Internal Audit) via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +31 6 4061 7975.
Please send in your application via the apply button before December 1th to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates. Furthermore, we prioritize internal candidates over external candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
17 november 2021