Intern Customer Due Dilligence (4 – 6 months) with fluent Spanish
At Impact Private Debt & Equity (IPD&E) we focus on the transition themes Energy & Climate, Sustainable Food & Agriculture and Inclusive Society. With a total portfolio of EUR 2 billion the Impact private debt and equity team invests in companies and projects that contribute positively to these themes. Triodos Investment Management works in close collaboration with many partners. Analyzing and selecting the right partners to cooperate with us is an essential element of our work both from a business perspective and from the perspective of our gatekeepers’ responsibilities in order to be compliant with regulations.
The position covers a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. Your focus will be on:
- The internship assignment is to assist Triodos in preventing its funds, services and systems from being used for the furtherance of financial crime through the application of our CDD policy and the underlying procedures.
- You support team’s activities and liaise closely with CDD Analyst, CDD Expert and Internal Account Manager colleagues. You will be working in an agile team with other CDD analysts and the CDD Expert.
The position requires that:
- You are currently studying at a Dutch Accredited University in the Netherlands (last year student or preferably Master level) in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Management.
- You must be national of a European member state or have a valid work permit for the European Union and live in the Netherlands.
- You are available for a minimum of 4 months, up to 6 months, 32-40 hours a week.
- You like to work and connect with other people and you have good communication skills.
- You are fluent in Spanish (minimum C2 level) as a mandatory requirement, other languages would be a plus.
This is you if:
- You have good Microsoft Office skills.
- You would like to work on CDD topics and learn more about it.
- You are analytical with good attention to details.
Over onze organisatie
Welcome at Triodos IM
Do you want to be part of an organization that has as mission to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change? Money has the power to get things done.
Triodos IM is a globally recognised leader in impact investing. Triodos IM currently manages 12+ funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 6.1 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitment of our partners. We work with around 220 co-workers; diversity is key which is mirrored in an international group of people where authenticity is valued.
We have an open, non-hierarchical and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal growth and believe in education and training on the job. The formal language is English. More information? See https://www.triodos-im.com
Wat we bieden
The brand new, sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station. Due to Covid-19 the team works mostly from home. In the second part of the year we will introduce a hybrid way of working: partly working in our sustainable and rewarded office at the railway station Driebergen-Zeist and partly working from home.
What we offer:
- 100% reimbursement of commuting expenses when using public transport, if you are not in possession of a student public transportation card;
- A monthly internship remuneration;
- A dynamic learning environment where you will be working with a lot of enthusiastic colleagues across Triodos Investment Management;
- Opportunity to develop your practical and personal skills.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Marcela Cordero Solis via email at Marcela.CorderoSolis@triodos.nl or Iryna Gula via email at Iryna.Gula@triodos.nl
Want to join our team?Want to join our team? Please send in your application (including motivation letter) via the apply button before 27th September 2021 to the attention of Marcela Cordero Solis, CDD Analyst. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Driebergen-Rijsenburg | Triodos Investment Management
10 september 2021