Experienced iOS Developer
As an iOS Developer at Triodos Bank you help build the banking app for one of the most sustainable banks. Quality is also a top priority for you. We are currently working on a major project in which we are gradually replacing our mobile app and Triodos Internet Banking, with a phased transition to native development, in iOS and Android. And you, an experienced iOS developer, can make an important contribution to this!
Your team is working on mobile applications on iOS. The ambition of the team is to deliver new software with high frequency. This means that clean code, design for test and a high degree of test automation are essential!
This is you
- You are a wizard developing mobile iOS apps with Swift.
- You have experience with automated testing and Continuous Integration.
- You are always looking for ways to improve, both in technology and in the process. You do this not only within your team, but also for the department as a whole.
- Thanks to your sharp mind and pragmatic attitude you find practical and elegant solutions to complex and simple problems.
- You have initiative and you know exactly which decisions you can make yourself and when you need to coordinate with, for example, the Technical lead or architect.
- Your way of working is based on mutual respect. You can easily get things done and involve your colleagues in what you want to achieve.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,600 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist. Before the end of this year we will move to our award-winning sustainable office at Landgoed de Reehorst, right next to the Driebergen-Zeist train station. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
Wat we bieden
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as iOS developer. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Stefanie de Niet (Team Lead) via email Stefanie.email@example.com.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Zeist | Head Office
30 juli 2021