In recent years, Triodos has worked intensively on an effective level in knowing our customer and assessing their integrity through continuous monitoring. As we operate in five different countries, it is paramount that we have a focused central steering and increased standardisation and digitalisation of our financial crime framework and execution, so that we can make a leap forward to a more matured level. To drive this ambition from Head Office (1st line of defence) through the organization, we are looking for a dedicated
Manager KYC & Financial Crime (32 - 40 hours)
- Assist the Director KYC & Financial Crime to develop a KYC & Financial Crime group framework (standardized models, processes, procedures, and systems based on Financial Crime policies).
- Manage the implementation of the KYC & Financial Crime maturity roadmap program to realise more maturity within Triodos via a more standardized, centralized set-up of KYC & Financial Crime activities.
- Increase the in-control level of Group performance on KYC & Financial Crime via monitoring and improving the local business run and remediation activities.
- Support the ongoing forming of a solid, efficiently, and effectively functioning HO KYC & Financial Crime team.
In your role you are
- Program manager of the KYC & Financial Crime Maturity roadmap program.
- Manager of a team of professionals (7 people).
- Manager of various Head Office activities, including monitoring of remediation plans and operational performance of business units.
The Head Office KYC & Financial Crime team consists of a Director and 5 KYC & Financial Crime specialist with expertise on subsections of the domain, like Customer Activity Monitoring, Risk Modeling, Detecting Fraud, Customer Due Diligence, IT change implementation, Customer Watch List Screening.
This is you
You are a knowledgeable change agent within the KYC & Financial Crime field. You can manage and drive the Triodos organisation to a matured financial crime framework and execution, based on your in-depth experience in this field combined with a passion in building and working in multi-disciplinary teams.
This is complemented by:
- Strong connection to Triodos mission.
- More than 5 years’ experience in KYC and Financial Crime within the financial service industry.
- The ability to manage the implementation of an international roadmap towards a more centralised approach in people and processes within KYC & Financial Crime in Triodos.
- Experienced people managing skills: eye for what is needed in a specific situation.
- Being a critical and strategic thinker with an academic background, strong analytical capacities and process skills. Being able to prioritise actions.
- Proven business partner with a strong judgment and an excellent problem-solving orientation, being able to quickly switch from abstract to details.
- Proven ability to gain credibility and trust at all (and senior) levels across the organisation based upon expertise and building relations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and written, in English. German or Spanish language skills are a preference.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,600 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
Wat we bieden
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as Manager Know Your Customer & Financial Crime. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- an appropriate salary.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying two weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Karlijn Jeuring (Group Director KYC & Financial Crime) via email email@example.com.
Please send in your application (CV and cover letter are required) via the apply button before 31 August 2021 to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Zeist | Head Office
20 juli 2021