At Triodos Bank, we are currently rolling out and expanding our new Internet Banking environment. For this we are still looking for several experienced developers. One of the vacancies that we would like to see filled is that of
Fullstack developer (32 - 40 hours)
Help us build the new Internet Banking
Are you an experienced full stack developer, and are you interested in the people and processes around you? We are looking for someone who can make a difference in one of our Scrum teams. As an experienced developer you try to get the best out of your team. Together with your team you make technical considerations , you guide your team members where necessary, and you communicate with people inside and outside the organization to achieve the best end result. To be able to fulfill this role properly, it is important that you get to know our codebase and our processes well.
- Participate in one of the 22 Scrum teams, divided over a number of functional domains.
- Develop banking software, both for employees and for our customers in the Netherlands, Belgium and the United Kingdom.
- Carry out complete business changes with your team; you work in all layers of our applications.
- Work closely with the business. We have weekly refinements, but we also have a lot of contact in between.
- Focus on quality with a solid Continuous Integration street, cross-team code reviews and knowledge sessions.
- Develop the new Internet Banking in Angular/TypeScript.
- In addition, use Jakarta EE (Java 11), CDI, OpenAPI, JSF (PrimeFaces) and SQL, among others.
This is you
You have extensive experience as a full-stack developer and are not afraid of our large and complex codebase that has grown considerably over the past 18 years. In fact, you will take on this challenge with both hands. You are enterprising and you make well-considered choices. You feel good when you have to coordinate a choice with other teams or a software architect. Your way of working is based on mutual respect. You strive to make continuous improvements, both in technology and in the process, within your own team and the department as a whole. You do this with attention to optimal performance and good manageability. You opt for practical solutions if necessary, and elegant solutions if possible.
This is complemented by:
- a strong connection to Triodos Bank's mission.
- years of experience with Angular, TypeScript and REST APIs.
- knowledge of observables, async pipes and Redux.
- broad experience in working in a Scrum team.
- experience in working with Java 11, CDI and SQL.
- good communication skills.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,600 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
Wat we bieden
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as Impact Controller. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Jasper de Jong, Team Lead, via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates. Furthermore, we prioritize internal candidates over external candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Zeist | Head Office
30 juni 2021