To further design our IT landscape in order to be ready for the developments in the coming years we are looking for an
Enterprise Architect (26-40 hrs/week)
Help with the further development of the IT landscape and the strategic choices that underlie this. An agile and robust IT landscape that permanently matches and reinforces the bank's strategy.
There is an important task waiting for you that is not for everyone. Banking today is more than ever based on digital processes, both in the interaction with the customer and in the processing in the back office. At the same time, the financial world is constantly changing due to changing customer needs, new service providers, changing regulations and technological developments. This requires IT to continuously work on an IT landscape that facilitates our services, is safe and can be developed and maintained cost-efficiently. The architecture team within ICT forms the basis of the choices regarding the design of this IT landscape. Architecture provides insight into the relationship between the business strategy, the information provision and the ICT. In order to do this properly, as an Enterprise architect you are able to thoroughly understand the services of Triodos and to translate them into IT architectures. We do this f.i. by:
- Scenario analyzes for future developments.
- Drawing up clear reference and starting architectures.
- Defining requirements and assessment criteria for product selections and PoCs.
- Supervising various projects that create specific solutions to build up the landscape even better.
You strengthen the 4-person architecture team from our head office in Zeist, where everyone has their own specialization. Although everyone works independently on their own focus area, the work atmosphere can best be described as enterprising and involved. We work together and look beyond our own borders, and tackle what is necessary. We all have one goal: to see what it takes to help the bank develop. You also make a commitment to this when you report to the IT director.
This is you
You can expect the necessary freedom for such an important role. Freedom that you dare to take while continuously thinking 3 steps ahead with all kinds of developments in the market. As an Enterprise Architect you possess the necessary analytical and strong communication skills. You know exactly what role to assume during conversations with different colleagues. From technicians to directors, you know how to advance complex choice processes and create support by substantiating your arguments with concrete facts. This way you can convince your colleagues, also because you look wider than the rest. You also have:
- Minimum HBO+ work and thinking level.
- Good command of the English language in word and writing.
- Wide experience with and a lot of knowledge about IT architectures and development in the field.
- Conceptually strong thinker with a goal-oriented approach.
- The drive to delve into the business models within Finance and to be able to establish the relationship between IT Architecture and developments within the financial world.
- An extensive track record within the IT/Business architecture field.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,600 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
Wat we bieden
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as co-worker. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
For more information about this position, please contact Nico Kronemeijer (Director IT) via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +31 6 11957916.
Please send in your application via the apply button before 10 July 2021 to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates. Furthermore, we prioritize internal candidates over external candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Zeist | Head Office
21 juni 2021