The Risk Management department works from our international Head Office in Zeist and services the European branches. In the area of Financial Risk Management, we are looking for an enthusiastic new colleague who wants to work with us to further develop finance and risk models within Triodos Bank; to interpret and analyse results and prepare and present analysis, proposals and/or advice to the management board. Therefore, we have a vacancy in the ALM & Modelling team for a
Financial Risk Manager (32 - 40 h/wk)
With your specific knowledge and experience in especially the area of Credit Risk, you will help Triodos Bank improve its models and expertise in order to make the optimal business decisions.
This is you
A successful candidate has a high level of working energy, is able to deliver high quality results in a rapidly changing environment, is accurate in his/her way of communicating, creates clear, realistic expectations and is willing to roll his/her sleeves up to get things done. You are analytical, take initiative, are a team player, like to share knowledge.
This is complemented by:
- Proven affinity with the mission and goals of Triodos Bank.
- Academic degree, preferably Econometrics or Maths or alike.
- Excellent command of English; command of Dutch, Spanish, German is an advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, persuasive, good social skills.
- Several years work experience in banking risk management, in the area of credit risk modelling, especially IFRS9 ECL.
- Independent, practical, structured and accurate.
- Eye for quality improvement and innovation.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,600 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist. Before the end of this year we will move to our award-winning sustainable office at Landgoed de Reehorst, right next to the Driebergen-Zeist train station. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
Wat we bieden
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as co-worker. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
For more information about this position, please contact Pim van der Stoel (head of ALM & Modelling) via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +31 30 694 3046.
Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates. Furthermore, we prioritize internal candidates over external candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Zeist | Head Office
21 juni 2021