The Group Controlling department is primarily responsible for providing relevant management information and all associated financial analysis and internal reports on consolidated Group level (consisting of five European Banking Business Units and Triodos Investment Management). The team is transforming from scorekeeper towards strategic advisor. With data visualization and advanced analytics at its core, we are moving towards a more fact-based way of working. In order to deliver on this ambition a new finance organisational set-up was created with two focused teams within Group Controlling: Business Finance and Legal Entity Controlling. For the Legal Entity Controlling team we are looking for a
Senior Controller (32-40 hours per week)
Navigate the bank as one of our financial co-pilots
Are you looking for an opportunity to broaden your professional knowledge and improve your skills and capabilities? Then you might be the candidate we are looking for!
- Provide value adding financial and non-financial information for the Executive Board, the relevant committees (e.g. ALCo) and senior management on the strategy of the company.
- Co-operate in initiating and monitoring the three-year planning, the annual budgets for all units, the rolling forecasting and monthly management information.
- Identify and initiate process improvements and harmonisation across the organisation related to further standardisation, automation, and centralisation.
- Work in projects (for example: implementation budget-/forecasting-/consolidation tool Tagetik, implementation standardised reporting via QlikSense).
- Collaborate with colleagues within head office and the (banking) business units.
This is you
You are able to work and think at University level and have strong analytical and abstract thinking skills. You are innovative and solution-oriented, but also hands-on. You feel attracted to work in an international, ambitious and pioneering environment. Your communication and presentation skills are outstanding, both in writing and verbally. You are in control of the details, while keeping overview on the bigger picture. In addition, you:
- are ambitious and eager to learn.
- are a professional with a strong sense of responsibility.
- feel personal connected to the mission and values of Triodos Bank.
- have at least 6 years' experience in a similar position and/or other relevant experience within the Banking industry.
- are pro-active and able to think and challenge on strategic and operational level.
- have experience in working with automated accounting and reporting systems and Business Analytics (data warehouse).
- have good command of Dutch and English. Command of German and/or Spanish would be an advantage.
Applicants must be a member of the European Union or in possession of a valid working permit for the Netherlands.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,600 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist. Before the end of this year we will move to our award-winning sustainable office at Landgoed de Reehorst, right next to the Driebergen-Zeist train station. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
Wat we bieden
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as senior controller. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Jan Bert de Nood (Manager Legal Entity Controlling) via email (email@example.com).
Want to join our team?
Please send in your motivation letter and CV, both in English, via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter.
Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates. Furthermore, we prioritize internal candidates over external candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Zeist | Head Office
31 mei 2021