Because more and more data are digitalized and the demand for information is rapidly increasing, especially in a bank environment, we are looking for a
BI Professional (36-40 hours p/w)
Providing insight into our positive impact. You make it possible.
All this data is recorded and processed in a transparent manner. As a BI Professional you know what to do with this. To meet the growing demand for BI and Data projects, you will work on the further development of our Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW), Data Marts and Analysis & Reporting environments. Topics like "How do we provide insight into our positive impact?" or "How does new information appear in the reports to the regulator?" will be on your to do list. This offers plenty of challenges and opportunities for you, as a BI Professional, to contribute to our success and leave your own mark on our data environment.
- Develop and test changes within the EDW, Data marts and accompanying tools, such as Qlik Sense and Knime.
- Unlock new source systems
- Automate the development process (Python)
- Strengthen the Transparent Reporting team with:
- Data selections and (advanced) analyses.
- Information and (meta) data queries.
- Improving data quality.
- Help stimulating and improve the data awareness and data literacy.
For our new BI Professional, a (digital) desk is available at the BICC team (Business Intelligence Competence Center). The team currently consists of 10 BI Specialists, divided into 2 Scrum focus teams that work on specific topics. You will be part of a close-knit team that is fully attuned to each other. The emphasis is on Data Integration and Engineering activities, but we are also increasingly working on Data Science assignments. We do this in an informal and transparent manner, with plenty of room for own initiative and development. Therefore we offer room for (personal) training and time to try out new things.
This is you
While you were just working on the design and build of a data flow for the Dutch National Bank (De Nederlandse Bank (DNB)), a colleague asks you whether you could take a look at the data model for a new Data Mart for Triodos Bank Belgium. You can easily switch from one project to another. And, you love this dynamic without losing your focus. You know the best results are achieved together. Thanks to your clear way of communicating, you and your business and IT colleagues will quickly get to the core of every problem. This is complemented by:
- A Bachelor or Master degree (work / thinking level).
- Several years of experience in a similar role, such as Data Engineer or BI Specialist
- for whom SQL has no secrets.
- and has worked with standing and new generation BI and data tools.
- has affinity with meta data and code generation.
- preferably with experience in the financial and/or regulatory sector.
- Socially concerned. You share our mission to create and realise positive impact.
- Is known to Agile/Scrum, data visualisation, Python and Big Data initiatives.
- Pro-active and communicative.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,500 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
Wat we bieden
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as a BI Professional. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact René Duys, Head of BICC, via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. We only take applications submitted through our website into consideration. We would like to get in touch with you!
If internal candidates respond, they have priority over external candidates.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition following this vacancy is not appreciated.
Zeist | Head Office
10 maart 2021