The Financial Accounting team is highly involved in all accounting & reporting processes and is primarily responsible for correctness and completeness of financial data, (external) financial accounting and - reporting. Due to the departure of one of the team members and in order to meet the strategic goals and plans, the Financial Accounting team opens a position for an:Accounts Payable Administrator (36-40 hours a week).
The Accounts Payable Administrator is part of the Financial Accounting (FA) team. The team consists of fund accountants and financial specialists that are responsible for the daily share price calculations, the periodic accounting and reporting of Triodos Investment Management and the investment funds under its management, as well as involved in company-wide projects and focused on the change of the financial processes as well as the coordination of the annual reports. As a team we constantly look for ways to improve our work in an agile way. We value our differences in person as well as in experience and strive to keep our open, constructive and team energy.
The responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Administrator mainly relate to the invoice and payment processes and assisting with the periodic accounting and reporting responsibilities of the FA team.
Theposition covers a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. Your focus will be on:
- Jointly taking care of the invoice processing and accounts payable of Triodos Investment Management and the investment funds under its management
- Jointly responsible for the preparation and monitoring of the invoice process and timely payment of the invoices
- Assisting colleagues of the team with other activities in the financial administration, daily NAV calculations, month-end closings and regulatory reporting obligations
In this position you will get the opportunity to be active in one of the front runner asset managers in sustainable investments. Impact investing in public market requires thorough analysis, vision and dedication.
The position requires
- You have positively completed a course of at least MBO or Modern Business Administration or comparable
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of VAT (BTW) treatment, knowledge of working with foreign currencies conversion is an advantage
- Knowledge of Exact (Globe, Synergy, Image Capture Client) is an advantage
- Good command of English and Dutch, both written and oral
- Provide added value by recognizing and expressing improvement opportunities
- Applicants must be living in the Netherlands and be nationals of a European member state or have a valid work permit for the EU
This is you
- Feel personally connected to the mission and goals of Triodos IM
- Work well independently whilst being constructive in the team
- Able to work efficiently, structured and accurately and you thrive on reaching results
- Show a proactive and hands-on mentality, used to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Open for new tasks and apply new or improve current processes or tools directly in practice
- Provide added value by solicited and unsolicited recommendations to members within the team as well as stakeholders within the organization
- Pragmatic with good business sense and effective communication on all levels within the organisation
Over onze organisatie
Welcome at Triodos IM. Do you want to be part of an organization that has as mission to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change? Money has the power to get things done.
Triodos IM is a globally recognised leader in impact investing. Triodos IM currently manages 12+ funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 4.9 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitment of our partners. We work with around 220 co-workers; diversity is key which is mirrored in an international group of people where authenticity is valued.
We have an open, non-hierarchical and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal growth and believe in education and training on the job. The formal language is English. More information? See https://www.triodos-im.com
Wat we bieden
The brand new, sustainable office is based in Driebergen, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities
- an attractive pension policy
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport
- a company bicycle scheme
- 29 holiday days on the basis of a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days
- extra leave to contribute to voluntary work
- a range of education and training opportunities
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- the option to join our collective health insurance
For more information about this position, please contact Ertan Erdem, head of Financial Accounting & Reporting via firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to join our team? Please send your application (including motivation letter) via our Triodos vacancy internet space via the apply button before March 4th to the attention of Dorette Hollestelle-Geesink, Senior HR advisor.
Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Driebergen-Rijsenburg | Triodos Investment Management
18 februari 2021