Due to the ongoing professionalization of our organisation the teams involved in KYC & Fraud are growing, and therefore we are looking for a
Know Your Customer & Fraud specialist (36 - 40 hours per week)
Looking for a challenging job to help prevent financial crime?This is your chance.
Together with the rest of the team, you will help strengthen our organisation with your expertise in the KYC & Fraud work field, specifically regarding the subject of Customer Due Diligence (CDD). Your role is to provide guidance and support from a group perspective without losing sight of the local business units, while keeping our customers at the centre of attention.
- You drive broad collaboration and alignment across the Triodos organisation. This is done by your ability to provide subject matter expertise within Customer Due Diligence area, combined with the ability to provide guidance on the priorities within a Software Development team in the role of a Product Owner.
- With your expertise and experience, you will help contribute to organisation’s KYC & Fraud vision and strategy at both group and local level.
- You translate policy requirements into effective and efficient KYC & Fraud group processes / system requirements.
Together with the domain lead and other specialists you form the KYC & Fraud team at group level. You report directly to the director KYC & Fraud. On a day to day basis, you work in multiple teams on multiple topics; that can be an international multidisciplinary team with ICT, business unit co-workers within the domain or compliance on a specific policy implementation task. Therefore, the work on a day-to-day basis can be very diverse.
This is you
- You are convincing and energizing in translating and sharing your knowledge and expertise to key persons working in the KYC & Fraud field within Triodos.
- You are able to engage all relevant stakeholders to support your vision and plans to help strengthen Triodos Bank is this important area, also internationally between business units.
- You move fluently between strategic, tactical and operational level.
- You are able to connect to a diverse set of colleagues that speak many languages, such as including those of specialists, ICT developers, compliance and operational co-workers.
In addition, you have/are
- Extensive knowledge and expertise (> 5 years) within the Customer Due Diligence field in the financial sector.
- A Master’s degree, preferably in a legal, compliance or business area.
- Experience with, and knowledge off, an Agile way of working, preferably acting as a Product Owner.
- Hands-on-mentality combined with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Analytical skills / experience in data driven analysis.
- A team builder.
- Proficient in English. Dutch is a plus.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,500 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
Wat we bieden
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as KYC & Fraud specialist. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- A salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- An attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- A company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- A range of education and training opportunities.
The option to join our collective health insurance.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact René Tromp, Domain Lead KYC & Fraud via email: email@example.com
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button before February 22th to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Zeist | Head Office
2 februari 2021