Banks have been affected by complex and comprehensive regulations in recent years. The number of regulatory initiatives will continue to increase in the near future, leading to ever increasing statutory and regulatory requirements. In addition, the low interest environment creates challenges for profitability. At the same time, the pace of technological development and innovation is increasing, as is the need for data driven reporting, monitoring and control.
The Transparent Reporting Domain governs all change initiatives related to internal- and external reporting within Triodos Group. We aim to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of financial, managerial and regulatory reporting by lean and digital reporting, built in a future proof, transparent and integrated Finance and IT landscape.
Do you have a strong affinity for regulatory reporting? Do you operate where business and IT interface? Are you used to balancing working in an Agile Scrum environment with stringent, sometimes external, deadlines? Then you might be the Business Analyst we are looking for!
- Build bridges between business (e.g. Finance, Control, Risk, Tax) and IT;
- Work together with Business Intelligence analysts and developers in translating functional requirements into technical solutions;
- Stock the Domain- and Development Team’s Backlog with detailed User Stories based on epics created by the Product Owners;
- Signal interdependencies between Domain stakeholders and departments involved;
- Conduct analytical reviews and identifying business impact of initiatives;
- Act as a liaison between various Subject Matter Experts and the Development Team
- Preparing and executing functional testing of delivered initiatives.
Business analysts work closely with product owners, business and IT to position the product to best deliver value to stakeholders, in the process building their domain knowledge and solving business problems. They are the linking pin between these parties, translating often complex legal guidelines or frameworks into clear functional requirements, identifying opportunities to for increased efficiency or automation. In doing so, they are an integral part in the functioning of the Domain.
This is you
- You have a solid feeling and understanding for Triodos’ mission and incorporate it in the way you work;
- You can work and think at an academic level;
- You have outstanding communication skills, including a proficient level in English in both speaking and writing;
- You have experience translating legislation into functional requirements;
- You have ample experience as a business analyst in the financial sector and are well versed in a regulatory reporting and/or risk environment;
- You are experienced in working in an agile environment with Scrum methodology; Product Owner and/or Scrum master certificates considered a pre;
- You like to contribute to future-proofing an organization through efficiency, innovation and automation;
- You can solve complex problems by dividing them into concise steps and solving them one step at a time, starting there where value can be delivered first.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money has the power to get things done. At Triodos Bank, our ca. 1.500 staff ensure that money helps change society for the better. Based on this mission, we have financed companies, institutions and projects working towards positive social, ecological and cultural change for 40 years. We owe all this to the savers and investors who choose a fair, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products.
People make the difference. Together we make an active contribution to a sustainable society and that, of course starts with our co-workers. Various structural reflection moments and the attention to personal development ensure that we can make a difference together. We keep each other engaged and all work from the mission of Triodos Bank.
Our Dutch head office is located in Zeist; a modern and green working environment. Are you traveling by public transport? Based on our company philosophy we fully reimburse the costs.
Wat we bieden
You want to make a difference
Our first priority is impact – the difference made by us as a bank, and you as a business analyst transparent reporting. And that's not all: Triodos Bank also offers great working conditions. These include:
- A salary appropriate to who you are and what you are capable of;
- 100% public transport allowance for journeys between home and work;
- A bike scheme;
- 29 days of paid annual leave for a 40-hour working week and the opportunity to purchase up to 10 additional days of annual leave;
- An attractive pension scheme;
- Training & development opportunities;
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- The option of joining our collective health insurance scheme.
Want to join the team?
Want to join our team? Please send your application (including motivation letter) before August, 1th, to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter, via the Apply button on our website.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Zeist | Head Office
17 juli 2020