For the head office of Triodos Bank we are looking for a Tax Specialist with great communication skills. Passionate about tax and experienced with accounting. Someone who excels in a dynamic surrounding and working with colleagues for whom tax issues are not always their first priority.
You will be working in small tax team for which close collaboration, teamwork and a pleasant working atmosphere are key. The topics you will be working on have a broad scope, ranging from the Triodos Bank to the Triodos foundations. In this role you will report into the Group Tax Manager.
- Provide support to commercial departments of Triodos Bank when transactions are conducted;
- Liaise and cooperate with the various Triodos Bank departments (banking, human resources, finance & control, legal, risk, treasury) on tax related matters;
- Oversee and manage tax compliance risks with a focus on corporate income taxes and VAT for the Triodos entities in different countries;
- Develop and maintain the Triodos Tax Control Framework and participate in various other tax projects;
- Support the Group Tax Manager on ad hoc tax queries, questions and tasks;
- Monitor new legislation with respect to tax, corporate law and corporate governance and organize proper implementation, both national and international.
This is you
This position makes it possible to develop yourself in a role as Tax Specialist. There is room for learning and development with the help of your direct colleagues. What you bring are good interpersonal skills and you enjoy working with a small tax team on a broad mix of tax related topics. Our ideal candidate is an efficient, organized and hands-on starter.
In addition, you bring:
- A master’s degree in Fiscal Economics, Tax Law or equivalent;
- Between 5 to 10 years relevant working experience and knowledge of tax processes and reporting, preferably in an accounting/tax advisory firm or tax department of a multinational company;
- Experience with (international) corporate income tax, value added tax, cross-border transactions and tax treaties;
- Experience in the financial services industry would be an advantage but is not considered an absolute necessity.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money has the power to get things done. At Triodos Bank, our ca. 1.500 staff ensure that money helps change society for the better. Based on this mission, we have financed companies, institutions and projects working towards positive social, ecological and cultural change for 40 years. We owe all this to the savers and investors who choose a fair, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products.
People make the difference. Together we make an active contribution to a sustainable society and that, of course starts with our co-workers. Various structural reflection moments and the attention to personal development ensure that we can make a difference together. We keep each other engaged and all work from the mission of Triodos Bank.
Our Dutch head office is located in Zeist; a modern and green working environment. Are you traveling by public transport? Based on our company philosophy we fully reimburse the costs.
Wat we bieden
You want to make a difference
Our first priority is impact – the difference made by us as a bank, and you as a tax specialist. And that's not all: Triodos Bank also offers great working conditions. These include:
- A salary appropriate to who you are and what you are capable of;
- 100% public transport allowance for journeys between home and work;
- A bike scheme;
- 29 days of paid annual leave for a 40-hour working week and the opportunity to purchase up to 14 additional days of annual leave;
- An attractive pension scheme;
- Training & development opportunities;
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- The option of joining our collective health insurance scheme.
For more information you can contact Coen de Winter, Recruiter, via email@example.com or 06 - 40540981.
Want to join the team? Please send in your application (in English) using the 'Apply here-button' before August 3 to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter.
Zeist | Head Office
10 juli 2020