Triodos IM is looking for an analytical person to expand the capacity of the Analyst team and fulfil the position of Data Analyst (32-40 hours per week).
The Data Analyst will be part of the Analysis Team, which consists of 6 persons, and will be responsible for processing data, monitoring financial and sustainability information, producing fund level analysis for the Impact Private Debt & Equity department of Triodos Investment.
- Collect data on the financial and sustainability performance of our investments
- Consolidate data at the portfolio level and across funds, and ensure integrity of information across different data sources and administrative systems
- Produce data analysis across the portfolio for ongoing reporting requirements
- Improve standardization and harmonization of reporting formats, databases and systems across funds
- Set-up databases to help monitor impact indicators in the field of renewable energy, food and agriculture and inclusive finance
- Assists the team’s Analysts in preparing periodic reports
- Support the development and enhance capability of data warehouse across the Impact Private Debt & Equity department with new data sources
- Improve automation of reporting and data visualization in data warehouse
- Assist in the delivery of ad-hoc requests from various internal and external stakeholders on the performance of the funds
- Liaise with the Investment Process Manager, the Investment Teams and Portfolio Administration for exchanging financial and sustainability information on investments
- Work with Business Analysis, Control and Financial Accounting to ensure integrity of data and reporting tools in administrative systems
The position requires
- Academic degree, preferably in Business Economics, Mathematics or Econometrics
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the financial sector as a (junior) data analyst
- To have a basic understanding of private debt and equity investments in financial institutions in emerging and frontier markets
- Knowledge and experience of Excel is crucial, Qlik Sense and KNIME is a preference
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing
- Applicants must be nationals of a European member state or have a valid work permit for the European Union
This is you
- Strong analytical, modelling and reporting skills and a quantitative orientation with the ability to work with complex data structures
- Ability to think creatively and initiate improvements that lead to high quality analysis and reports
- Good social and communication skills
- Show a positive attitude on the agile way of working; entrepreneurship, client focus, resilience and continuous improving the processes and services
- Work in a structured way; keep others informed, good planning, prioritizing & organizing skills, on time and well prepared
- Interest or affinity with financial inclusion in developing countries
- Have a strong affinity and personal connection to the mission and goals of Triodos Bank
Over onze organisatie
Triodos Bank is a global leader in sustainable banking. We provide banking services with the objective to contribute to an inclusive and sustainable society. Triodos Investment Management (Triodos IM), a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, is a leading impact investor in the transition themes Energy & Climate, Sustainable Food & Agriculture and Inclusive Society. With a total portfolio of EUR 2 billion the Impact private debt and equity team invests in companies and projects that contribute positively to these themes. The investment teams manage investments in private debt, private equity and project finance in the developed and Emerging Markets.
Do you want to be part of an organization that has as mission to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change? Money has the power to get things done.
Triodos IM is a globally recognised leader in impact investing. Triodos IM currently manages 16+ funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 4.9 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitments of our partners. We work with around 200 co-workers, diversity is key which is mirrored in an international group of people where authenticity is valued.
We have an open, non-hierarchical and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal growth and believe in education and training on the job. The formal language is English. More information? See https://www.triodos-im.com
Wat we bieden
The brand new, sustainable office is based in Driebergen, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities
- an attractive pension policy
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport
- a company bicycle scheme
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days
- extra leave to contribute to voluntary work
- a range of education and training opportunities
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- the option to join our collective health insurance
For more information about this position, please contact Daniela Protas, Analyst via email Daniela.Protas@triodos.nl
Want to join our team? Please send in your motivation letter and CV (in English) before May 30th, 2020 to the attention of Dorette Hollestelle – Geesink, Sr. HR Advisor Triodos IM.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Driebergen-Rijsenburg | Triodos Investment Management
11 mei 2020