24 hours per week
Organising Board level decision-making
As the organiser of the Executive and Supervisory Board meetings, you apply your excellent planning and preparatory skills at a strategic level while maintaining oversight and flexibility. With your humour, positive attitude and organizational talent you facilitate the board-level decision making. You want to contribute to a better society, and you enjoy doing so as the Assistant to the Corporate Office.
- The Assistant to the Corporate Office arranges the Triodos Bank board meetings, with a focus on the weekly meetings of the Executive Board (EB)
- As Assistant to the Corporate Office, you work closely with the Corporate Secretary to the EB, your colleague Assistant to the Corporate Office (who has a focus on the Supervisory Board) and the Corporate Secretary to the Supervisory Board (SB)
- Your main responsibilities include the organization of the practical aspects of the board meetings, such as maintaining the EB topic planning, drafting the agenda for the meeting, distribution of meeting documents, logistics and catering
- With that, you support the Executive Board to make well prepared and balanced decisions on strategic topics.
- Schedule the (weekly) board meetings in close cooperation with the Executive Assistants of the EB and related governance bodies and draft the agenda for the EB meeting, based on the topic planning and in collaboration with the Corporate Secretary to the EB
- Include, in close contact with Group Directors and Managing Directors, the upcoming EB topics in the planning and inform Group Directors and Managing Directors when to attend the EB meeting via Outlook invites
- Distribute the meeting documents to the EB members via iBabs and prepare the pre-meeting version of the minutes of the Executive Board. Keep file of meeting documentation such as the approved minutes and retrieve relevant documentation from earlier meetings
- Arrange the logistics and be the primary point of contact for the practical aspects of these meetings, including (video) connection and catering
- Serve as a back-up for the other Corporate Office team members
This is you
- Enjoy facilitating Board level decision-making
- Work accurately and proactively resolve issues
- Trustworthy and able to work with highly confidential information
- Performing well in a dynamic environment at a strategic level
- A team player and able to manage expectations
- Quickly familiarize yourself with new topics or assignments
This is complemented by
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Dutch
- Computer skills and experience with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Systems and technology savvy
- Ideally experienced with iBabs or a similar meeting tool
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1.500 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for almost 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
The Assistant to the Corporate Office has a hierarchical relationship with the General Counsel. You will be a member of the Corporate Office team that consists of two Corporate Secretaries and one Board Secretary/Assistant. The Corporate Office and the Group Legal department together form the General Counsel Office of Triodos Bank on Group level. You will be given considerable responsibility and autonomy while being fully engaged with the team.
Wat we bieden
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as Assistant to the Corporate Office. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do
- an attractive pension policy
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport
- a company bicycle scheme
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days
- a range of education and training opportunities
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
Are you interested?
For more information about the specific details of this position, please contact Meta Enklaar (Meta.Enklaar@Triodos.com) or Albert Hollander (Albert.Hollander@Triodos.com).
Want to join our team? Please send in your application (in English) via the apply button before 6 April 2020 to the attention of Madelinde Strietman, HR Advisor.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Zeist | Head Office
21 maart 2020