Supporting change by independently providing objective insights
At Triodos, we're on the move. We’re ambitious and growing, both in size and complexity. As a Auditor, you feel at home in a dynamic and changing environment. As member of a diverse, independent and objective team, you are passionate about acting across the full Triodos Bank organisation as ‘the trusted voice’. Asking the questions needed to be asked, providing insights to help Triodos Bank achieve its goals. You have a clear vision on what is needed to be an excellent auditor in current times. Being practical and hands-on you quickly shift from necessary details to clear overall views. You can lead (international) assignments while participating in others. Strong communication skills support your impact. In combination with sincere interest this helps building lasting relations with our internal clients.
This is you
You report directly to the Audit Manager IT and pro-actively contribute to the mission of the audit function and thus Triodos Bank. Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Participate and grow to lead IT and operational audits, including the application of the relevant (IT) governance frameworks;
- Assess and analyses the impact of change programs on IT controls;
- Develop and maintain relationships with business partners within the IT function; and
- Bring or develop and apply data analytical and data mining expertise to assist in providing comprehensive, in-depth consulting, training, coaching, and leadership to the team and wider audit department.
Bringing a friendly persona, you combine a ‘can-do’ attitude with strong affinity to the Triodos values and mission. The role requires some professional auditing experience. The role requires clear strategic thinking with highly developed analytical skills, with proven and focused planning and project management skills. Furthermore, you are a RE qualified or part qualified auditor with:
- IT audit skills gained in working in an audit, risk or IT function preferably in banking. Experience in cyber security would be a strong advantage;
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and able to maintain relations at all levels of the organization;
- Willingness to learn and grow in the role by developing skills such as data analytics. Existing skills in the area of data analytics is a plus;
- Demonstrably strong influencing and persuasion skills;
- A genuine interest in people and the planet; and
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Dutch.
Over onze organisatie
Follow your heart, use your head, Triodos Bank
Money has the power to get things done. At Triodos Bank, our 1.400 staff ensure that money helps change society for the better. Based on this mission, we have financed companies, institutions and projects working towards positive social, ecological and cultural change for more than 35 years. We owe all this to the savers and investors who choose a fair, sustainable and humane society.
At Triodos Bank, we have an open and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal development and believe in education and training. Our Dutch head office is located in Zeist.
We are a team of 14 co-workers based in Zeist, Madrid, Brussels and Bristol. With dedicated teams for Banking, Investment Management and IT our structure follows the organisation of Triodos Bank. We are independent and report directly to the Group CEO. We have a learning mindset and aim to continuously improve ourselves and our own way of working. We ask our clients to be open and transparent, as are we.
The IT audit team consists of 3 Zeist based auditors (including this role) with the manager based remotely in Bristol.
Wat we bieden
You want to make a difference.
Our first priority is impact – the difference made by us as a bank, and you as a Senior Auditor. And that's not all, Triodos Bank also offers great working conditions. These include:
- A salary commensurate with your skills and experience;
- An attractive pension scheme;
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 100% public transport allowance for journeys between home and work;
- 29 paid holiday days for a 40-hour working week, and the opportunity to purchase two extra weeks; and
- Training and development opportunities.
Are you interested?
For more information about the specific details of this position, please contact Stefan Hargrave, Audit Manager It via: +447957450088.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to Jenny Duijndam, HR Advisor before 29 February 2020.
A valid work permid for the Netherlands is necessary to apply for this function.
Zeist | Head Office
7 februari 2020