The Marketing and Communications department manages the brand and product communication activities for all distributor, investor and investee markets of Triodos Investment Management (Triodos IM). Triodos IM is a globally active asset manager offering impact investment solutions for professional investors across Europe and a full subsidiary of Triodos Bank.
Within Triodos IM an opportunity is created for an experienced marketer to join a forward-thinking marketing department:Sr. Marketer(32- 40 hours)
Are you a digital savvy, hands-on marketing professional with a commercial drive? Are you interested in professional investors’ changing needs and behavior? Do you want to lead the positioning of our key capabilities internationally across institutional and wholesale markets? Then we have an interesting opportunity for you!
The role involves managing all elements of the marketing mix from fully integrated campaigns to targeted marketing activity for both the institutional and wholesale audiences.
- To use customer and market insights to create competitive and appealing campaigns and journeys to attract leads and engage customers.
- Work with Triodos IM’s sales team to understand the nuances of the local markets and specific clients.
- Create marketing campaign strategies (including account-based marketing and lead nurturing) that are commercially driven, fit with the Commercial Strategy and will help Triodos IM achieve its business objectives.
- Create and own campaign plans, spear-heading timely delivery and aligning resources accordingly.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the group and wider organisation to deliver best in class communications and investment marketing material.
- Ensure the customer remains at the heart of all marketing. Content should be highly engaging and you'll need to assess customers journeys provide the best experience possible.
- Campaign results tracking and measurement is a high priority. Ensure recommendations are implemented to deliver better results for the next campaign.
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong connection with the mission and values of Triodos IM.
- Proven marketing and campaign management experience with the investment management or wider (financial) B2B services industry.
- Analytical and process oriented to support evidence-based marketing and evolve campaign best practice.
- Proven recent experience in proficiently working with marketing automation and / or e-mail marketing.
- Ability to deliver engaging, market leading content across multiple communication mediums.
- Detailed attention to and talent for clean design and aesthetics. Ability to produce basic, yet high quality, market facing assets (social media assets, adverts, presentations, etc.).
- Experience in working with external agencies.
- Project management skills, enthusiasm and able to work under pressure. Resourceful, a quick learner who demonstrates initiative.
- Ideally fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Wat we bieden
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money has the power to get things done. Triodos IM, a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, is a globally recognised leader in impact investing. Triodos IM currently manages 16 funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 4.6 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitments of our partners. More information? See www.triodos-im.com.
You want to make a difference?
Our first priority is impact – the difference is made by us as an Investment Manager and you as a Marketing Manager. We have an open and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal development and believe in education and training.
For more information about this position, please contact Justin Boers, Head of Marketing and Communications via email@example.com
Please send your written application including CV before 21 October 2019 to Peter Klessens, Sr. HR Advisor, by clicking on the apply button.
The first-round job interviews will take place on 24 October 2019.
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes.
Triodos Investment Management I Zeist
7 oktober 2019