Do you take the lead to initiate, draft and implement process improvements? Will you have the overview of investment processes, portfolio management processes as well as fund management processes and their quality? Then we highly value your view, insights and actions in the design and implementation of improved processes within our changing organization.
Effective and harmonized execution of our work within Triodos Investment Management will serve our clients best. Removing inefficiencies and creating empowered teams will increase co-worker satisfaction. To ensure speedy progress towards efficient and harmonized processes, Triodos Investment Management has opened the position of:Investment Process Manager32-40 hours a week
About this position:
The business lines Energy & Climate, Emerging Markets and Food & Agriculture have the ambition to harmonize their governance, processes and way of working. They are at the start of an organizational change, to operate more effectively across business lines. The focus is on optimal usage of knowledge and expertise to add value for investors and investees and realize positive impact. These business lines manage non-listed funds with a diversity of investments in debt, equity and project finance in the Netherlands, Europe and Emerging Markets.
- set up and use a standard method yourself, to design and document process flows
- lead the process of designing and implementing process improvements in line with investment and portfolio management activities
- assure sustainable change by providing advise and knowledge and aligning relevant colleagues
- translate the client’s (investor and investee) experience and expectations into the processes of these business lines
- make a proper assessment between client experience, efficiency, harmonization and (operational) risks in designing the processes
- work together with colleagues in these business lines, as well as other departments, e.g. Legal, Tax, Risk, Compliance, Product management, Commercial.
- ensure the Lean/Agile way of working in these business lines, as well as in cooperation with the Business Process Advisor, who is responsible for this way of working in the whole Triodos IM organization
- communicate and report on progress and results, ensure documentation standards, prepare and maintain high-level process documentation for these processes
This is you:
- an affinity and a personal connection with the mission and values of Triodos Bank
- a successfully completed Academic degree (preference in Business Process Management)
- 8+ years of professional experience in the financial sector with at least 3 years of relevant experience in business process improvements
- knowledge of Investment Management and ISAE3402 certification is a pre
- excellent language skills in Dutch and English, both written and verbal
Your characteristics are:
- Entrepreneurship, resilience and pragmatism as main motivator on your daily job
- Able to analyze quickly what is needed in process improvements and harmonization
- Energetic, independent, learning and hands on mentality
- Excellent social and communication skills and proven ability to gain credibility and trust based upon expertise and building relations
Wat we bieden
Who we are:
Triodos Investment Management BV, a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, is a globally recognised leader in impact investment. The business has grown based on deep market sector insights and commitment to sustainability objectives of our partners. Triodos Investment Management currently manages 17 funds (totalling EUR 4.2 billion) investing in both Europe and Emerging Markets. More information? See https://www.triodos-im.com/
You want to make a difference:As a sustainable organisation it is our priority to invest pro-actively in your personal and professional development. You will be working in a professional, informal and transparent atmosphere and you are a member of an international team which will motivate you to perform and develop your personal and professional goals. We offer a working environment within a growing organisation where there is room for personal ideas, initiatives and balance.
In addition to this we offer:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you are capable of;
- 29 paid holiday days for a 40-hour working week, and the opportunity to purchase 2 extra weeks;
- training and development opportunities;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- as from November 2019 a brand-new office next to the train station of Driebergen-Zeist;
- 100% public transport allowance for journeys between home and work;
- an attractive pension scheme;
- volunteer leave and a bike scheme.
The position is based in Zeist, the Netherlands. Applicants must be nationals of a European member state or have a valid work permit for the European Union.
For more information about this position, please contact Riella Hollander, Director Food & Agri by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your written application (in English) including CV before August 31st, 2019 to Dorette Hollestelle – Geesink, Head of HR Triodos Investment Management.
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes
Zeist I Triodos Investment Management
2 augustus 2019