The Product Management team of Triodos Investment Management is responsible for the product life cycle management, the corporate household and the fund reporting of the Triodos investment funds. The department consists of a team of 10 persons.
To replace the current co-worker, we are looking for a:
Fund Data Reporter
(Full time position 36-40 hours)
The Fund Data Reporter is responsible for collecting, processing and distributing data and information of the investment funds of Triodos Investment Management. This concerns data such as NAV, returns, costs, portfolio composition, risks and static data. The data is collected at various levels: per fund, sub-fund and share class. The tasks are:
- Updating the data on the various websites of Triodos and on external websites
- Prepare and publish the monthly fact sheets and the quarterly reports of the investment funds
- Prepare and publish Solvency II reports for institutional investors
- Preparing and updating key investor information (KIIDs and PRIIPS) and the MIFID template
- Boarding of and delivering data to external data vendors (such as Morningstar and Bloomberg) and external distributors
- Contribute to complete Request for Proposals from investors or pitch books
- Assisting the Commercial departments in gathering data for ad hoc requests from investors
- Coordinate the completion questionnaires of organization as Eurosif and UNPRI
- Coordinate the maintenance and improve the internal fund database (FMA) and the website through external software of Kurtosys
The position requires:
- A bachelor or master’s degree, preferable in Economics, Finance or Econometrics
- Knowledge of and at least 1-year relevant experience with investment funds
- Extensive experience with Excel and considerable affinity with ICT and online applications
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing
The suitable candidate recognizes himself in the following characteristics:
- Strong numerical insight
- Accurate, well organized and hands-on mentality
- Pragmatic and flexible personality that can work well together
- Focused on realizing deadlines and motivates others to do so
- Driven to understand processes and to proactively improve quality
- Affinity with the mission and vision of Triodos Bank
The team works from our office in Zeist.
Over Triodos Bank
Money has the power to get things done. At Triodos Bank we ensure that money helps change society for the better. Based on this mission, we have financed companies, institutions and projects working towards positive social, ecological and cultural change for almost 40 years. We owe all this to the savers and investors who choose a fair, sustainable and humane society.
Triodos Investment Management (Triodos IM), a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, is a globally recognised leader in impact investment. Triodos IM currently manages 17 funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 4.2 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitments of our partners. More information? See www.triodos-im.com.
Wat we bieden
We offer you:
As a sustainable organization, we find it important to invest pro-actively in your personal and professional development. You will be working in a professional, informal and transparent atmosphere. We offer a working environment within a growing organization where there is room for personal ideas, initiatives and balance. Do you want to know more about our working culture, career development initiatives and employee benefits? Then click on the following link: https://www.triodos.com/en/abo...
For more information about this position, please contact Ingeborg Nefkens, Head of Product Management, by email email@example.com or by phone on 06-51800164.
Please send your motivation letter including CV before 31 March 2019 to Peter Klessens, Sr. HR Advisor, by clicking on the apply button. Please note that the first round of interviews will take place on 8th and 9th of April.
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes.
Zeist I Triodos Investment Management
14 maart 2019