The Business Development & Investor Relations (BD&IR) Team of Triodos IM is responsible for building and developing the relationship with investors, ranging from institutional investors, family offices and foundations to private banks and other distribution partners. The goal is to broaden and build a joint and long-term network of committed impact investors.
Triodos IM is actively marketing its products and capabilities to Investors across Europe. Currently the team consists of 9 professionals located in Holland, Belgium and the UK.
The team of BD&IR coordinates all aspects of the relationship with investors; they initiate and manage introductory meetings at the right level, identify client needs, introduce Triodos IM’s investment solutions, co-ordinate due diligence visits, facilitate the onboarding of clients in Triodos impact funds and service existing investors. The team works closely with other departments like Marketing & Communications, Product Management, Finance & Control, Legal & Compliance, the Investment teams and the management of Triodos IM.
In view of an increasing demand for impact investing and the continuous growth, Triodos IM is looking for an entrepreneurial, relation-oriented professional to fulfil the position of:
Business Development Manager
Distribution Partners – the Netherlands
(32-40 hours a week)
The Business Development Manager Distribution Partners will be responsible for business development and account management for financial intermediaries like (private) banks, investment platforms and PPI’s (premie pensioen instellingen) in the Netherlands. In this position you are the linking pin between Triodos IM and these Distribution Partners.
- Build, maintain and leverage on strong relationships with Distribution Partners in the Netherlands according to our clearly defined distribution strategy
- Advocate impact investing and Triodos impact investment solutions
- Perform the role of dedicated point of contact and proactively report to these Distribution Partners on developments with relevant Triodos IM funds
- Participate in and support fund promotions and projects
- Work closely with Triodos IM’s marketing department to create effective product communication programs, collateral materials and web content
- Represent Triodos IM in market and sector specific events as well as roadshows
- Participate in internal think tanks to anticipate demand for new generations of impact investment solutions
This is you:
- Feel personally connected with the mission of Triodos Bank
- Intrinsic interest in sustainable investments and impact investing
- Preferably academic background, VBA or CFA charter holder is pre
- At least 5 years working experience in business development and/or relationship management in the investment sector (asset management, private banking and/or wealth management)
- An extensive network of contacts in the Dutch fund industry is a must have
- Excellent communication skills and relationship-oriented approach
- Team oriented and collaborative person capable of coordinating between internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing
Over Triodos Bank
Follow your heart. Use your head. Triodos Bank
Money has the power to get things done. At Triodos Bank we ensure that money helps change society for the better. Based on this mission, we have financed companies, institutions and projects working towards positive social, ecological and cultural change for almost 40 years. We owe all this to the savers and investors who choose a fair, sustainable and humane society.
Triodos Investment Management (Triodos IM), a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, is a globally recognised leader in impact investment. Triodos IM currently manages 17 funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 4.2 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitments of our partners. More information? See www.triodos-im.com.
Wat we bieden
You want to make a difference:
Our first priority is impact – the difference is made by us as a bank and you as an Investor Relationship Manager. We have an open and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal development and believe in education and training. And that’s not all: Triodos offers good working conditions. Please check: https://www.triodos.com/en/abo...
For more information about this position, please contact Marc Hamel, Partner at Financial Assets Executive Search:
+31 (0) 20 219 15 65
+31 (0) 6 290 515 85
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes.
Zeist I Triodos Investment Management
7 februari 2019